Bronco's 5t "Diana"

Good day, Tony, glad to hear you :)

These figs look pretty nice to me, a good bunch of DAK fellows,

I´ve never bought Masterbox, but if they are the same quality as the Tristar that I´ve bought, they´re -considering the fully competitive price- absolutely a 100%.

Salud, Tony,
RG

Roberto I wouldn't know about other figures because i've never bought any. The one figure I tried to paint was given to me by my brother.

Stepping out of my comfort zone as they say ;D
Tony lee

Tony lee said:

Stepping out of my comfort zone as they say ;D
Tony lee

OK, Tony, don´t worry,

In my "modelling world", my comfort zone is more or less about 3ft X 3ft ;D (and not talking about PE, that scares me more than being closed in a room with three 600 pounds male gorillas that haven´t seen a gorilla-chick for two years or so ;D )

Out of that zone...."MIDOL" ;D ;D

Cheers, Tony :)
RG

Lol Jelly i almost coughed up a lung there ;D

and tony i feel you pain on teh comfort zone but as tehy say practice makes perfect, but it does sicken me when i see the likes of chris's figs but the only way around it is to Soldier on.

100_1106.jpg
I thought I would throw this figure update in here before my blog fell off the scope. ;)

Dang in the 70s yesterday and the 30s today ::)
Take care out there
Tony lee :)

Don´t worry, your blog won´t fell off, Tony

And that bunch is a nice one, I´m convinced that you´ll get a really living dio...

Who´s the joker in that bunch? ;D and who´s the hustler?? ;D there´s always one around!
RG

;DThat baldheaded officer is a retread and has to be the Joker. ;)
The guy in the sweater is the Hustler,nobody else has one. ;D

Take care amigo
Tony lee :)

Great paint job on the figs! Are they done? I'd add a little brown and flesh wash to the figs, highly thinned down. Just like with models, it'll sink into the recesses and make the figures really pop. A little thinned paint over the high folds & creases ought to bring back any highlights. Just my two cents... probably all it's worth ;D

Just the base colors have been applied so far Drummer.
I hope to get started today on the shading and progress will be posted in the Figure section of the forum.

Thanks for looking in and your comment
Tony lee

My rendition of the Diana is complete:
100_1157.jpg

Thanks to one and all for following along on this journey with me.
Tony lee

Latest posts

Back