Bronco Buffalo MPCV " BoneCrusher"

Argh!!! The TIEDOWNs!!!! :-X. Ill be fixing those this afternoon during touch ups lol

Added the strap and finished the touch ups. I'm completely finished now and glad to be :). Thanks All for the advice, comments and support through the journey :). Now to start planning and chiming my next project ;) 2 week hiatus ?

image_zps269cff46.jpg
image_zpseadd1f1a.jpg

Im just about to start this kit. Man you have done such a great job!!! hopefully mine will turn out as awesome as yours. ;D

Good Luck with it :) be prepared for an ill fitting cabin and roof. Any Questions, just ask!

That's just fantastic, TBadger- cheers! Crazy work all around, especially the bar armor. 2 months? Oh, get outta town! ;)

First class, man. That is one sweet model and dio, you really nailed the details and it tells a story. Top work!

Awesome work! All that PE cage armor is exactly why I am doing mine Canadian....we didn't use any of the cage armor on them! LOL

Top notch modeling there Badge!!! My hat is off to you!! COngrats on the finish...enjoy the rest!! Back at it on the BSC?

Some A1 Variants also used a box style armor....It's not known ( still Classified) as to what they actually function as, but on the passenger side mid hull a EOD bot is stored on some models. Just remember to relocate the exhaust!

Thank you all for the praise :) Ill be entering 2-3 works for this BSC. The simple base thing threw me off center, but I've readjusted my plans and although I'll be starting a week late I'm super pumped to be taking part this year and helping out however I can.

a query, the alclad for glasses, is applied with a solvent in the airbrush.? or pure.? that measures should I use.?

Thank´s

Latest posts

Back