Battlewagon: M4A3E8 ETO

lol i taught you had finished it ;D ??? looking good all the same

Thank Tony, John and Spud for the kind words. Its starting to look like I might actually finish sometime this year...maybe! ::)

BTW if anyone is interested I have update the Photo Essay for the Battalwagon on my Blog. Just chick on the banner in my signature block at the bottom to get there....If you want to ;)

:eek: wow jelly that is a pretty impressive update. the jig you made for the tracks is cool.

did you make all them sand bags? if so Nutter!

Pretty Colors – Painting Done

Well…..for the most part!

More or less ready to start the “weathering” phase. ::)
But wanted to run this by the community first for any feedback and suggests on how best to proceed.

So gang let me know your thoughts!

P20a.jpg
P20b.jpg
P20c.jpg
P20d.jpg
P20e.jpg
P20f.jpg
P20g.jpg
P20h.jpg

looks Great but one thng that looks unfinished is the jerry cans they look just not painted, mabe thats the color of them ive no idea, other than that i love it

Thanks SPUD!

Not sure which jerry cans you are referring to ??? the ones on the back, on the side or all of them :-\

Fantastic! Love the sand bags.Camo netting is very cool congrats on a great model!

Real nice errains it's looking cracking and for your question on weathering with that much detail I wouldn't know where to start....! I'm sure there is some one on here who could help though keep up the good work buddy

John

Thanks Guys! ;D

@Rentar1; Still working on that camo net as I’m not overly happy with the way its coming out just can’t seem to hit on the right color/tone for it. :-\

@Leighbo; Got a lot of work ahead, weathering, the base and hopefully find a nice figure to go with it. ;)

@John; Thanks Bud! Yeah just not really sure where to begin and after reading through FAQ2 my brain is in idea overload!! :p

Thanks Spud, I'll take a look at them I think I see what you are getting at. Also the ones on the back need a little more attention too.

Hey Eric, I think all those jerry cans need is some pin washes in the recesses, then they'ed look killer bro!

LOL ;D ;D Will yeah!.....I can't believe I forgot to that ::) Will be the first thing during my next session! ;) Thanks John!

Hey Eric my friend,

Congrats man, a very nice model the one you´ve got ;)

Had to be out of the game for some time, but I have not forgot the hull-mg croquis, don´t worry, you´ll get it.

See you, Eric ;)

Latest posts

Back