Battlewagon: M4A3E8 ETO

I wish to thank everyone for stopping by and taking a minute to leave a comment :D

@TRM: Is was great to meet you too at the recent AMPS-East show and congrats once again! I only wish we could have talked nerdy model stuff longer. Looking forward to see you soon...maybe in Atlanta? 8)

@Big-John: THX John the ground work came out good and I feel that it provides a little balance with the over all colors of the Sherman. :)

@spud: Will THX for hanging in there to see this through, I'm hoping my next project doesn't take as long...but no promises ;)

@geegad: THX brother, now that I'm finished with this I'm hoping to get on SMA here and really check out some of the great stuff to include yours..and maybe even get crazy and start leaving comments as well ;D

@Ravhin: THX man for stooping by. I'm putting the finishing touches on additional photographs and will have them posted here so check beck soon :)

It was a great time my friend!! With any luck there will be many more shows to hook up at!! Atlanta? Mmmm... ::) Might have to start begging now!!! ;D Off to grovel!!! ;)

Hm, I might have to "Barrow" your idea. That Verlinden road would look good under the Cobra King. ;)

Being a baseball fan...this build is a triple crown winner!!! You captured details, weathering, and diorama with your project placing top in all catagories. Outstanding work!!!

Man ! :D

This vignette of your is beautiful ! So much packed there... :)

The base seems great to me... and what to say about the painting & weathering... There´s also a lot of color in this vignette... the "yellow" touch of the air ID blanket adds a lot of spice to the set...

A cracking vignette, errains, congratulations :D
Cheers my friend, mission accomplished ... "and we want more" ;D
RG

Latest posts

Back