Battlewagon: M4A3E8 ETO

;D Jelly!!

Nice to see you back in the forums, you have been missed my friend!
Thanks for the nice words and no worries about the MG..."thingy" ;D ;D

Good Seeing you! 8)

ERIC,

Great lookin Shermie !! Battle Hardened Fo-Sho !! I'm lookin forward to seein th weathering !!

I'm lookin forward to seein th is in person in a couple of weeks !!

95%

With the close of summer I thought I would post an update as it has been forever since I last did this. ::)
I have been working off and on over the past several months taking it slow and easy to ensure that I didn’t make any mistakes.

I'm calling this 95% finished as I have a few touch-ups and the display to complete.
As usual any constructive feedback from the community is most welcome…Enjoy :D

P21a.jpg
P21b.jpg
P21c.jpg
P21d.jpg

Looking superb Eric!!! So, we should be seeing this one at AMPS East this year??? Hint hint!! ;)

Taking it Slow is an understatement ;D but at least its getting done bit by bit. unlike mine ;D

its looking class,

nice to see an update eric looks superb buddy love all the colour not just olive drab to look at

I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone for stopping by for a peek and the supportive comments. :D
Trying to get this baby ready for a show at the end of September. So the next post/update should be the completed subject sitting on a display base.

@TRM) ..fingers crossed ;)
@Spud) Its only a hobby, so have fun...the rest will take care of its self, that's what I always say :D
@Big-John) Thank you sir! Always nice to hear from a master such as yourself ;D
@Scott) Looking forward to meeting you there 8)
@GeeGad) Hey Buddy!! Always great to hear from you! ;D

Hey steamjohn and longlance67 THANKS for stopping by and posting a quick comment. 8)

The base is ready for paint tomorrow, just in time for the weekend...so close...SO CLOSE!!! ;D

Looks realy good, can i ask what is the yellow blanket at the rear?please ty in advance. :-\

Thank you vary much Mr.Cranky....Thank You!

Stephen, I have gotten a few questions regarding that yellow thing on the back. Its an Air ID Panel so that the friendly fly boys don't blow-up the frenziedly ground guys. they come in Red-ish, Yollow-ish, Blue-ish and all are backed with white-ish. The color combination would change according to a field order. The lighting of the photo is making this one seem really bright however it is weathered. That being said I'm going to rework it a little this weekend by adding a boarder and some tie down straps.

I hope that answers your question.If not feel free to posted any more you might have. :D

Fantastic work from start to finish with this project!!! Painting all that detail takes a lot of time and patience. Your results show it. You did a superb job capturing the realism from your reference photo and bring out this detail in your build. Great job!!! I have one question; the shiny area of the gun barrel near the mantlet is that because of the recoil action when fired?

Latest posts

Back