Cockpit parts sniped and cleaned up

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

And the pilot partly painted
PICT0004.jpg

I think I'm getting better with my picture taking

It's always nice to see a Spit being built. You don't see many kits that come with a pilot figure which is something i really like :) .
As far as photos goes (and i am no expert on this) try shooting them from bigger distance. I usually shoot with my phone and that's the only way i can get 'normal' photo... It won't be a close-up but it will be clearer.

Cheers!

Hi ya DB . Nice to see a little Spit on the go :) Looks like there is quite a bit of detail in the cockpit ! ...must have a look at them :) ...need to get a move on with mine too ::)

Well its a replacement for the one i was helping my one of my brothers build but made a muck up putting the cockpit in and wrecked it. Then I've got to build his Me Bf 110 ten because He finds the amount of bit daunting. Its a good job I love this hobby.

Tonight's hard work. Starting with the cockpit

Cockpitseat.jpg

Instramentpanel.jpg

Instramentpanel1.jpg

The fuselage half's
FuselageLeft.jpg

FuselageRight.jpg

Wings
Underwing.jpg

WingLeft.jpg

WingRight.jpg

Pilot
Pilot.jpg

Pilot1.jpg

Pilot2.jpg

Looking good DB ,I am impressed with the cockpit detail for 1/72nd Im defo going to have a go at a little un :)

Chris.

got some work done. which was instrument decal on and glued the wings together and dry fitted the body and glued the pilot to the seat.

Decaledpanel.jpg

Pilotonseat.jpg

testfit.jpg

Moving right along DB ...Looking good too . Nice touch from Airfix adding an IP decal !

Chris.

Yeah ,thats true ...but remember ,there never used to be a cockpit in the old Arfix kits ;)

Chris.

Well before comming back to the hobby nearly two years this comming september to noverber time. I used to slap the kit togetter not taking much notice of the detail and just slaping paint decals on and hoping for the best. but I'm slowly learning the right ways from a lot of the other's on here. Which I'm greatful to be part such a welcoming comunity ;D

Coming along nicely, and fast too. Keep up the good work, i am following ;) .

Cheers!

Looking good, Darkblade88. I'm a huge fan of populated equipment, so Bravo! on the pilot.
Looks like a speedy build with all the progress you've done. Keep up the good work. Bill

Latest posts

Back