89 Ford F-250

@ Solander - Thanks Buddy! ((LOL))!!!! Had me for a second there!!! ;) (((LOL))) ;D I think that is awesome that your GF is interested in what you do! Should make for some fun times!!! Tell her to get busy and get some stuff up!!! I'll keep an eye out!!! ;D

@ MJ - Thanks for the kind words........(pssst, Solander doesn't realize he will have to share his paint too!!!! ::) )

TRM,

WoW Dude !! Awesome touch with th Battery Charger !!I love th Fishing Rod ... Now does the Rod have a Penn Reel on it ( lol ) !!

So .... Where's th Fish ? You're slacken on US ( lol ) ... I take it that this Dude didn't catch any Fish on his day off ? I would think He could Slay th Fish with that collection of Lures & Tackle Box !! ;D

This lil' Vignette is Just so BAD AZZ \m/

Thanks Erik....your too kind!!! Gonna need a day off from this one...been taking pictures since yesturday afternoon. Lighting, focus, lions, tigers and bear............(I know oh my)!! :p Think I got a handle on it. Weeding through the last ones now, shoot my e-mail out and post the finals.

Oh yeah!!!

Happy Father's Day, to any and All!!!! ;)

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!!! 8)

Re: 89 Ford F-250 {FINISHED}

The time has come!!!! I think I have weeded through all the pictures I have been snapping in the last 24 hours (you have no idea :p ) and come up with a few acceptable shots. The final 5 have been e-mailed and the waiting begins. ::)

Needs to be said...

Win lose or draw, being apart of this community and the incredible modelers within, I feel like a winner. Thanks Guys for all the questions, comments and suggestions! You are a huge part of what has made this the most fun I have had in a long time! Thank you! ;)

A few pics....

Front%252520View%2525201.jpg

Side%252520View%2525202.jpg

Right%252520Angle%2525204.jpg

Back%252520Side%2525205.jpg

Top%252520View%2525203.jpg

1%252520017.jpg

1%252520014.jpg

1%252520011.jpg

1%252520013.jpg

1%252520010.jpg

1%252520009.jpg

1%252520007.jpg

The End!

1%252520027.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed a little what I have completely enjoyed building since the 1st of April! I wish all good luck in the contest and as always.....

Thank you stopping in to have a LQQY!!! ;)

Love it! the attention to detail is just incredable!! Good luck in the contest! (as if you need it lol!)

Beautiful work on that! So many little details to look at, could spend quite a bit of time trying to find them all!!

Thank you Gents, glad you like it. Still have a plane to finish contest....maybe. LOL!!! We'll see what this week has in store!

Thank you again! ;)

Hi TRM

Absolutely fantastic!!! ;D

I love it this type of automotive diorama its pretty rare and done which this much detail and skill you usually find it in the armor modeling.

Ya know instead of working on that airplane how about a beat up 10hp Johnson fishing boat motor in the back of the bed we have 10 days till the 30th I'm in the same boat with FrankinMini obsession is fun. ;D ;D

XXXNITRO

LOL, Thanks XXX!! The motor would have been a nice touch....time to rest! Well maybe not rest but ... FrankinMini is coming a long sweet BTW. Getting it all rusted up. I understand the obsession, made the comment that this would have looked like Sanford and Son's yard if it didn't need to be DONE for the contest. LOL! Good luck buddy!! ;)

Well, You've got me Hooked !

I could get lost for hrs looking at this !!! everywhere I look ! there is something and then something more..... to discover... Talk about Focal point !!! this should bring you some Medals and Ribbons at local shows...?? I has to ! there is so much to see .... you left nothing !!!

Just Awesome !

Job well done !

Phenomenal work, TRM!

Not just your technical abilities, but also the creativity that went into setting the scene, is superb.
My only question is: Rhode Island?! Do you really see many trucks like this in RI? ;D

Great job. All those little details add up. This will be fun for whoever comes to your house to visit. They can spend time looking around at all the junk and detail.

Is this considered a dio or just a base and model?

@ Norm - Thanks for those kind words Buddy!! ;)

@ SMD - Thank you for the kind words as well. As for the RI Plates..... ::)..... a little bit of "digging" humor. I live in MA and work in RI. I swear all the guys that are from down there a as close to a real redneck as you can get. Just a little personal humor to them......and yes, there are a ton of trucks and cars that fit the bill in RI.!!! ;D

@ noname - Thanks buddy, much appreciated. Personally I think it's the truck and base. Closer to a Vignette if anything. I guess there is a story but it would only be what one interprets from it them selves. I think for a Dio it would really lean to having to have a fig (s). Yeah ::), it's about the truck!!! ;)

Thank you!

T, this your build marks for me a new level of work, I think I'd be trying to achieve for the next contest.
Word can't describe it. Absolutely, incredibly, AWESOME!!!
It was a real pleasure to follow from the very beginning till the end.
Job well done, bravo!
Ah, and welcome to the company of those finished ;)
Now You'd see your life changes greatly - You would be able to enjoy the sun, spend time outdoors and sleep longer than 5 hours (LOL ;D)

Latest posts

Back