89 Ford F-250

Thank you guys...the steady encouragement thoughout the project has been truly awesome and always appreciated! ;D ;D ;D

I Finished up the second fishing pole last night. Sooooooooo close!! :-\ hope to get some pics soon!!!!

Thanks you again! ;)

Ya just can`t fail to love this piece bro..................havin` followed from start to (nearly) finish i can appreciate whats gone into this build................even tho it started out what i thought was gonna be a rusty truck..........................turned into a full blown novel!!!!!!!!
Brilliant work bro and ya just gotta love the bellhousing postbox...........that is a defo one off!! ;D

`Boots`

Thanks Ace & Boots!!!! ;)

Boots, I showed the mail box to the guy at work that started the whole thing by giving the "inspiration" before hand.........he chuckled then looked at me thinking. I am pretty sure he may attempt the 1:1 scale version real soon!! (((LOL)))

[size=10pt]Where ya goin' city boy!![/size]

Hey Guys....Gals,

I'm thinking this is pretty much my last up date before I tidy up a few things and call it a wrap.

After having to make the tackle box, it was only right to make Another Pole to go with (mainly because the first one was fixed in place in the gun rack!!!! :D ) Hopefully it won't seem to redundant to show the new pole now that I have the basic complete set now. You can Blame boots....he told me I needed to add the lure. ;D (Thanks Boots)

DSC03753.jpg

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Special Thanks: To Ken Abrams for supplying me with the netting material to finish the....ummmmm, net. You Da Man!!!! ;)[/size][/size]

DSC03759.jpg

I figured I would ruin the truck owners afternoon...on top of the front end needing repair....I game him a Dead Battery....Go fishing on a work day again??? I don't think so!!!

DSC03744.jpg

DSC03745.jpg

Next stop....the final pics!!!! ;)

Thanks for stopping by to play!!!! ;D

T!

Holy coolness factor man, I swear you've been cruising around this here little old farm town, snapping pictures of some of my neighbors yards man! ;D

The battery charger is nuts, I've been there myself. ;)

I'm really not sure what to say here. This is proper art! It mimics real life so well. Just looking at it I can smell old truck, and tackle box. I can picture an evening with the mosquitoes buzzing around and hear the crickets chirping and feel breezes off the nearby lake. I can feel the ballcap on my head, and grease and mud under my fingernails, and a days worth of summer sweat on my neck, and I'm going fishing with my dad.

Brilliant piece of work.

--shakes head in disbelief--
Just when I think this can't get any better, you do something like this.
This is incredible

Ok, now you have me convinced that there is a hidden shrink ray somewhere near your location!

;) Thanks for those kind words guys! ;)

@ Ken - LOL....been there myself....WAY too many times!!!! ;D

@ Myke - Thanks for that awesome visual...making me think back to those days now!!! What a great feeling!!!! You are too kind! ;)

@ Q & G - Thanks for all the support so far, you both ROCK!!! ;D

Thanks Ace!!!! Appreciate it!!!!! ;)

BTW..........................I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Hope to have some pics ready to go up tomorrow! ;D

oh man!!, that is on a whole other level of awesomeness!! 8) 8)

Looks epic!, love all the small details!!! ;D

An AKB-85 batery charger?.. Well, nice, but the output voltage controls are 7 picometers higher than they should be - You should be shamed making such obvious inaccuracies.
LOL ;D ;D ;D
T, this is way SOOOO COOL!! Two thumbs up!
Even my gf, being introduced to scale modeling only through my obsession, said after I've showed her the photos of this model, that she's going to register here on SMA specially to vote for your Ford :)
Can't wait to see the finished pics!

eerrmm can my girlfriend join to vote on my stuff then? (only joking) Great work as always. Its been a pleasure to watch, thankyou.

Latest posts

Back