89 Ford F-250

Quaralane said:
T,
I've asked before, I'll ask again.
Seriously, where are you hiding the shrinking ray? :p

This is crazy good work

either that or he has the worlds largest pair of tweezers.

Torv.

Well as already mentioned fella.....................simply superb, you`ve nailed that little fishing rod off perfectly, that`ll look even better with a nice little box of multi coloured Black Bass lures sitting next to it!!!!...................((((LOL)))) ;D

;D Oh and don`t forget the net ;D

`Boots`

either that or he has the worlds largest pair of tweezers.

Torv.
[/quote]

That's some pretty funny stuff there Torv!! Thanks buddy!!

Boots!!!! On it!!! Kind of set in stone when you and the wife came up with the same thought.....an ocean apart!! ;D Unless your in town and I didn't know about it?? ::) ((((LOL))))!!!!

Box....lures.....net.....got it! ;)

Thanks G, Thanks Biskup!!

Biskup, Sick is such a relative term. ;DLOL!!! ;D Gonna blame these next pics on my wife and Boots!!!!

Still need to find some netting, for the net of course, but here my rendition of the fish bucket, net and the cantilever tackle!!!

DSC03702.jpg

DSC03704.jpg

Hope it works out!!! I didn't want to bring it up but Boots and my wife need to find out where I going to put them now!!! :p

Thanks for having a look!!! ;)

A great update, this thing is packed with details!! As for a net, how about cutting up a fish net for aquarium use? Or panty hose?

Grendels may be on the right path. Panty hose should be about right for the scale.
Excellent work on that tacklebox.

Man do you have a machine from the movie "Honey I shrank the kids". ???
It looks to me that you have. So please be a good friend and share :)
Cheers

Thanks for the kind words fellas!!! ;)

Thanks G!! I'm sure I can steel a pair from one of the girls at home! ::) Great idea!!!

@ Biskup - I do!!! I just keep forgetting to shink down my thumbs!!!! :p

Hi TRM

I just am loving the way your build is going it just doesn't stop its turning in to a Icon on SMA ;D

XXXNITRO

That's really amazing. An entire fishing set AND a 1:1 scale lighter. Incredible mate!!!!

I would love to have a gun rack with a shotgun and fishing pole to put in my chopper. Man that would be sweet.

LOL, Thanks XXX!! In the interest of the contest...I think it needs stop at some point! ;D

Thanks Myke!! LOL, the lighter was the easy one :p I'm thinking the the shotgun/pole combo for that chopper would be AWESOME! Maybe a surfboard to add a little Apocalypse Now thing!!! ;D

Hey guys! Times been a limited, been tending to my wife. She had surgery Wednesday and is home now recovering. Luckily my mother-in law is staying with us for 2 weeks to help out during the day! (I did just say that?) Anyway...I was able to slap some paint onto the tackle along with working the wipers and , from what I am thinking, is The last piece of this puzzle. Should finish up hopefully real soon.

1%252520324.jpg

1%252520330.jpg

As always thanks for checking up on me! ;)

First, wish your wife the soonest recovery!
On the progress: maaaan! those bits You are making are freaking awesome!
how did You make those spoon-bates inside, with an atomic layer depositor? ;D
Thumbs up!

WoW !! Th Treats never Stop !! Awesome Scratch build on th tackle Box & Im sure that net will come out lookin' just as good !!! Smokin' paint job on th Tackle box !! I like all of th lil' P.E. bits !!

Latest posts

Back