89 Ford F-250

Good grief T, this is just all out crazy cool. Your super detailing and scratch building stuff is the tops.

Did you ever find anything for the fish net? If not I have something I think would be perfect, just let me know.

8)

Thanks a bunch guys! The kind words are motivational & most appreciated!

@Solander - 1st....(((LOL))) I had to google the "atomic layer depositor" :eek:...Ahhh, no, don't have one of those bad boys.......... yet!! Second, the spoons were just some tiny stranded wire, glued the ends and messing up the other end. Not too scientific but the human should play enough tricks to make it believable at that size! ;)

@Ken - Thanks buddy. John & Patrick suggested panty hose might be the way to go. Going to try it out this afternoon 1st. 3 girls in the house, there has to be a pair I can steal. I let you know, course I'm still curious to what it may be you have in mind! ::)

T,

I think what I have will look way better than the hosiery as it has a much more open weave to it, the hoisery is going to be pretty fine isn't it? Honestly, I don't know as I can't remember the last time I really looked at hosiery. :p

Although, it is from the 'delicate' section of the craft store so it's not any more manly. I believe its used in wedding veils, the doily stuff around the bouquets and similar items. It's called tulle or whatever ;D

I use it for helmet netting on 1/35 soldiers bro, should I post a picture so you can see the 'weave' pattern?

Ahaha! Now I'm really helpingthe plasma-physics facilities industry! LoL ;D
Seriously, it is amazing what You are doing with this. And always a pleasure of watching your updates.
Both Thumbs up!

As previously mentioned buddy......................simply outstanding!!!!!!!, as for where to put the tackle box, it`s really gotta be on show `T` coz it`s too dam good to put inside the cab, this only really leaves the load bed....................or.................you could lean the rod against the side of the truck with the net and have the box on the floor as if it`s being prepped for a day by the river, it really depends on where abouts you`re intending to have the rod stashed!!!

`Boots`

Ken, Thanks! Not scared to go an buy it. ;D I've bought stranger things before. A pic would be great too. Thinking it might be a bad idea to raid the wife's wedding dress???? Kidding!!!!! Dumb, just not that dumb! :eek:

Solander, Thanks again buddy! They can use the help and I learned something new today....Win/Win!! ;)

Boots, Thanks! One issue with the pole....she's in the truck already!!! LOL. Could try to pop it out....or.....make another?? Mmmm, thinking that one over!!! ::) I am liking just one the ground open, kind of the "screw the truck, I'm goin' finshin" conversation piece. Of course the pole would be nice to have on it......muddle, muddle muddle!! ;D

Hey fella, don`t bust the rod off, maybe a solution is still possible...................how about 2 rods!!!, just a thought, if it won`t take too long to knock up another one it would be better than risking having non......don`t ruin what ya done so far dude................it ain`t worth the risk....!!

Ya could have one made up with a lure attached.... ;D

`Boots`

If'n you want, I could just mail you some dude. I have way more than I will ever use.

8)

TULLE.jpg

Right with ya Boots! Diging through my Holy Hell of a Mess for the brass rod I used!!!! Needed to clean anyway. I will have a go at it tonight maybe! Got a moment earlier to put the final pieces together on a remaining puzzle piece. Might try an slap some paint on it tonight as well. Thanks for the kick in the butt!! ;D

Ken, That would be awesome. Side note....are you headed to the workshop?? Your 1st brew would be on me brotha'!!! I need to head down for supper, I will shoot you a PM in a bit! ;)

LOL...................cor i had a right senior moment then, there`s me saying go for 2 rods and you`d already suggested that in the previous posts......................i really must stop drinking this whiskey and pay attention...LOL!!!!

Bloody good idea tho!! ;D

`Boots`

Can't make the workshop, I'll be busy that weekend.

Yeah just send me a PM when you're done eating, I can send this out on Monday. I might not be around for a spell, the missus just texted me that shes on her way home with take out for me and the little guy so I need to get my eat on soon as well.

Talk to you later. 8)

Boots, "Is that a bottle in front of me, or a frontal lobotomy?"((LOL))...no worries with that one my friend....after this week, I feel like getting a little pissed myself!!! :p

Thanks Ken! PM on it's way. Sorry you can't make the WS! We'll have to con Rob into having a "mini" one at his house someday....modeling, afternoon cocktails!! ;)

I was able to steel away this afternoon and began sorting out some placement of the "clutter" for the base.

1%252520005.jpg

1%252520004.jpg

I finished up one of the final pieces this morning...Thinking it might work in this case...

1.jpg

1%252520024.jpg

Still have to tidy up some things and work on a second fishing pole, but getting close!! ::)

Thanks for hangin' out a bit!!! ;D

:D. Hey! How did I miss all that? Awesome work on the project.... The fishing rod and taclebox is wicked... LOL

You don't miss a thing, do ya? That 'jack' is to die for!

Keep up the good work!
and sorry if I failed to check your entry more often.....

Norm.

Hands of the Surgeon!!! you also got extreme patience on this one, TRM!!! bow down!!

cheers!!

Latest posts

Back