89 Ford F-250

This base definitely ROCKS!
I think , that while making the final photos of your build, You shoud make at least one with the real trees on background, like on the last two in your previous update.
With that amazing detalization of yours, the ones who haven't followed your WIP-topic would 100% think You've gone outside and took pictures of your real car :)

Thanks G, MA101 & Sol!!!! Thanks for the words of encouragement!! ;D

@ Solander - It's a bet buddy! Nothing better than the natural sun and the natural background! Thanks!! ;)

Thank Rob! Appreciate it! Punched out a little more last night, might try and get something posted later.....If I ever finish house cleaning!! :-X

Finished the house cleaning for tomorrow's Memorial Day bash/ daughter's birthday. Need to do it.....................Happy 14th Birthday Alyssa!!!! Time just rolls right by.

I was able to sit down for a bit tonight after supper and slap together a floor jack. Sorry kids, it's not from scratch, but I think this will fit nicely.

1%252520317.jpg

To all it applies and then some, Have a great Holiday tomorrow!!! Happy Memorial Day!! ;)

Hi TRM

Who ever thought a beat up pickup could be soooooo much work:) I really like the way your project turned out once in your setting excellent and shooting the photos outdoors will even add that much more realism.

Great work XXXNITRO

Thanks guys! Appreciate it!

XXXNITRO said:
Hi TRM

Who ever thought a beat up pickup could be soooooo much work:) I really like the way your project turned out once in your setting excellent and shooting the photos outdoors will even add that much more realism.

Great work XXXNITRO

Ha ha...I didn't think so either XXX! ::) ;D

[size=10pt]Grillin' Sausages Today :eek: :eek: :eek:[/size]

That jack is plastic right? I know it's late in the evening and my eyes are tired so i just wanna make sure.

Soz `T`..............bit late in on this up date fella, it looks `wicked` and all the little extras really make up a terrific build..........keep up the great work on this dude!!!! ;D

`Boots`

Thanks Boots, for those kind words. ;) Looking to put this one to bed soon....maybe by this weekend. Clear off the bench and get cracking on that FW190!!!! ::)

Bring on that wingyfest................now the Hondas out the way i can have a serious delve into that P51 bud.......i hope ;D, look forward to the 190 bro..!!

`Boots`

Thanks Biz!!! ;)

Boots, getting all geared up for it! Need to play catch-up to you and Chris!! ::) Once I'm past the engine (when I start it :p) It might roll right along!

LOL...................looks like i`ve done more than i actually have on the 51 `T`, was meant to get some supplies for this today but like all good intententions it didn`t happen..................maybe tomorrow!! ;D

`Boots`

Hello Guys!!! Still plugging away today, trying to finish up. Just a little update while I am trying to figure out the layout for everything.

DSC03687.jpg

DSC03700.jpg

I'll have to wait and see if it will even be seen, but I thought it fits.

Thanks for dropping in!!! ;)

T,
I've asked before, I'll ask again.
Seriously, where are you hiding the shrinking ray? :p

This is crazy good work

Back