89 Ford F-250

Rocket, Ace & Neo - Very kind of you to say!!!!! Thank you!! ;)

Ace - Congrats to you Bro!! Can't see a pair of Mustangs going anywhere else!!!1 Will be waiting to see the builds!!!

TRM said:
Rocket, Ace & Neo - Very kind of you to say!!!!! Thank you!! ;)

Ace - Congrats to you Bro!! Can't see a pair of Mustangs going anywhere else!!!1 Will be waiting to see the builds!!!

im still thinking of what to do with that twin mustang...

You definitely earned this one, TRM.
This was one category, and one vote I had NO problem figuring out.

Congrats one an AWESOME build.

Now....really....where did you get the shrink ray? ;)

You got my vote T. I never get tired of looking at this build. Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration. Much deserved Sir.

CT

Of course I had to vote for this one!
It was just so awesome.
I mean, if you look at the pix, you have to really examine them because it looks like a real Ford P.O.S. sittin' in some Redneck's front yard.
Such excellent work deserves reward, and you got it today! Congratulations!!!!
;D

T , you definitely deserved this man. I'm pretty sure most of us figured out you were the guy to beat long before you finished this build. Congrats!

beer_smiley.gif

Congratulations mate!

My wife watched the videos with me this evening and when your entry came up her words were something like "hang on..., go back..., bloody hell that looks like a photo..., where was that taken? Is that texas?"

anyways..., very inspiring. Keep up the good work and keep having fun!

Wow....Gentlemen, thank you!!

Neo - PM sent buddy!!

Ace - What ever you choose it will be cool! Count me in to watch the build Dude!!

Q - Thaks Man!! I had the shrink ray.......I misplaced it.....I think I shrunk it!! ::)

CT, Fumbles, MMM, Norm, Eastrock & ShutterAce.....Thank you guys, really appreciate those kind words!!!!

Myke, LOL...Glad the Mrs. Liked it too. Thanks for the comments and the encouragements along the way!!

Biskup - Thanks Brotha'!!!

8)

you had my vote as soon as I saw the pics man, I swear it looked like the truck parked in my nieghbors yard...lol

Thoroughly deserved win! Awe inspiring how real this thing looks. Well done and keep up the great work. :)

Well buddy ,I've already said it ,but I'll say it again ,a really BIG Well Done fella ,a well deserved win ;) Now you've got a nice new AB and booth there's nothing stopping that Hotrod being finished ;D ;D ;D

Well done buddy ;)

Chris.

@Norm - LOL...I like that!!! Congratulastion to you my friend!!! She was a beast!!!! After seeing that build I've been thinking about one myself!!!

@Igard - Thanks Buddy, I appreciate it!!!

@Chris - Thank you....Again!! I know , no excuses now...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I too voted for this and had a good feeling it could take Best of Show. You went all the way with it. You've inspired me to slow down and spend my time with just one build (maybe two ;D) next year.

It just dawned on me. The only thing you were missing was a guitar, a cowboy hat or baseball cap, a dog and a can of snuff. ;D

Latest posts

Back