89 Ford F-250

Thanks Solander, for the kindess!!!! Yup, a little glad to be finished....especially with the "getting out side" part at least. As for the sleep....5 is all I get normally. ::) Gonna try to put some effort into my FW190 entry I think now. Even if I don't get her done for the contest, I need to stick with it and get it done. It's been just great to have been apart such a great contest here on SMA and was able to finish at least one. ;)

Words fail me!...Words still failing me!...nope, nothing!...you are the evil genius of scale modelling!...there, I said it!

Thanks for sharing such a brilliant project with us. Awesome does not seem to do it justice but it's the best i've got! AWESOME :D

Thank you Tom, it's much appreciated! ;) "evil genius", I like that. I think I'll start having the kids refer to me as that!! LOL!!! ;D

Hey "Evil Genius"

That was some good modeling I like your project a lot it must look even better in person thanks for sharing it to us all those little details keep me coming back for more. Hope to see some more of your work in the future.

Good Luck Dave...... (XXXNITRO)

Hi Dave! Thanks a bunch buddy! I got a few unfinished projects here I can work to finish now and just started another the other night. LOL, I guess it never ends! See you in the trenches! ;) Good luck to you as well!

I find it hard to believe that's a model!!!!
I think that picture was taken just down the street from my house! ;)
Kalama, WA is chock full of beater trucks with "Guns 'n' Ammo" mags on the front seat!
LOL
But seriously folks, that is one hell of a great job! Awesome! :D

Thank you guys, I appreciate the kind words! ;)

Rocket - I showed a friend at work, he told me he wants one now!!! Pretty sure he has the endless supply of transmissions in his yard to make it happen! LOL!!

Mike - LOL!!! I guessing there are a few in every state! Americana at it's best! ;)

Thanks again guys!! ;D

Now what did we say about cheating!! You can't just go take a photo of some guy's truck and post it here! This is illegitimate mate... ;D Nice job!

LOL!!! Thanks MA!!!! I'll take that as a compliment??? ;D (((LOL))) I think there may be a few blue and white POS Ford's still kicking around like this....reports find 1 in WA, 2 in MA, one in RI and unconfirmed sighting of one in the UK!!! It might just be an outbreak!!! ::)

Thanks again!

Had to come back and look at all your pics again. So incredible that my eyes hurt. : )

WOW... ;D

I want to send out my thanks to Scott for putting together a truly incredible event!!! You run a top notch, well oiled machine here at SMA. All your hard work does not go unfounded!!

[size=10pt] Thanks Scott!!!!! ;)[/size]

I would like to send out a thank you to the entire SMA Staff....[size=10pt]You Guys Rock!!!![/size] Thank you for all the hard work on the contest

Congratulations to all that entered the contest!!! I'm a little humbled by the results and wish to thank you for your votes but I would most like to give thanks for being a part of the most incredible and talented bunch of individuals I have come across since I have started building. You are the reason that this hobby is, well, FUN!!!

Thank you.........again & again & again..........!!! :eek:

Peace!!! ;)

TRM said:
WOW... ;D

I want to send out my thanks to Scott for putting together a truly incredible event!!! You run a top notch, well oiled machine here at SMA. All your hard work does not go unfounded!!

[size=10pt] Thanks Scott!!!!! ;)[/size]

I would like to send out a thank you to the entire SMA Staff....[size=10pt]You Guys Rock!!!![/size] Thank you for all the hard work on the contest

Congratulations to all that entered the contest!!! I'm a little humbled by the results and wish to thank you for your votes but I would most like to give thanks for being a part of the most incredible and talented bunch of individuals I have come across since I have started building. You are the reason that this hobby is, well, FUN!!!

Thank you.........again & again & again..........!!! :eek:

Peace!!! ;)

Congrats Bro for the placing and best of show. You truely captured the true redneck pick up. LOL!

congradulations brother, i knew this one was a winner when i saw it, your attention to detail has paid off...

Congrats look like my vote went to the right guy!

Can i ask you how to make those small magazines i need a sign for a 1/48 Jet about the size of a normal magazine

Cheers

Neo

Latest posts

Back