2012 BSC - Questions

hey Ace it would still considered 2 entries, a friend of mine
who had the same issue, belfast M10 1/72 must be
considered separate not unless if you entered in the
dio entry

ShutterAce said:
I have the Eduard Ni-17 Dual Combo kit. If i build both of the kits in the box is it one entry or two? I'm contemplating this kit because it's 1/72 and would be a challenge. 8)

Eastrock said:
hey Ace it would still considered 2 entries, a friend of mine
who had the same issue, belfast M10 1/72 must be
considered separate not unless if you entered in the
dio entry

Nice little kits ShutterAce. Building one up would be very cool. Or just build them both as two separate aircraft entries.

But...

The two built up as a part of French airfield dio, with a couple of wooden hangers, maybe some tents and a windsock in the distance. EPIC!

I know that there is still time..
but the only thing I dont see as "clear" is what do we do with the photos of the completed model? do we later upload them somewhere nearer the closing date?
Or do they just stay in the threats or what?

Thanks!

It's my understanding that, when the time is right, Scott will ask for the links to the finished pics so that he can put them into place for the voting

I think that there will be a page where you submit your finished work. Something similar to the entry submissions.
Cheers

Just need to clear things out regarding simple base.

would a simple base is piece of varnish or painted wood?
if you add a bit of elements or simple terrain with no
figs, would it still considered as an armor or plane cat?

thanks

Quaralane said:
It's my understanding that, when the time is right, Scott will ask for the links to the finished pics so that he can put them into place for the voting

Ah ok... that makes sense now. Thanks

ceecrb1 said:
I know that there is still time..
but the only thing I dont see as "clear" is what do we do with the photos of the completed model? do we later upload them somewhere nearer the closing date?
Or do they just stay in the threats or what?

Thanks!

There will be a submission form for final photos.

Eastrock said:
Just need to clear things out regarding simple base.

would a simple base is piece of varnish or painted wood?
if you add a bit of elements or simple terrain with no
figs, would it still considered as an armor or plane cat?

thanks

Yes, as long as no figure it's armor or plane category.

Ray Ray Resin said:
Are totally scratch built models allowed?

Yes, I believe there is already at least one complete scratch build entry so far

ScreamingSamuraiStudio said:
So...Once we're done with our entry, do we just enter some kind of media blackout till June 1st?

I'm not really sure I understand what you mean.

ScreamingSamuraiStudio said:
So...Once we're done with our entry, do we just enter some kind of media blackout till June 1st?

Contest ends June 30th. Once you're complete you can show the final pics around, or wait until contest ends...your choice.

Scott, I am just wondering if my Maultier would go into armour or auto? it is a civil truck...

Hi Scott I think I'm may be a bit dumb of me but I can't see anywhere to post the finished photos.
I have put them in at the end of my build for the angel interceptor.
If they have two go somewhere else please can you tell me as I've looked to see where they should go but can't find any mention of the completed photos and where to put them.
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for organizing the big spring contest and hope for there are many more to come.
Alan re: mademodeller

There will be a submission form for final photos on Monday the 25th along with the all open catergory.

Latest posts

Back