2012 BSC - Questions

And even with all this said, I think Norm & others would simply like to see the stats. I don't think the root of that 'ask' was to get a leg up on the competition.

Just putting that point out there...but still, no stats.

spud said:
we need sarcasm tags for Ken.

He already has a sarcasm tag ,its called a username ;D ;D :p

Getting me coat now ..... ::)

Chris.

Scott Girvan said:
And even with all this said, I think Norm & others would simply like to see the stats. I don't think the root of that 'ask' was to get a leg up on the competition.

Wow... I should have mentioned my "true intention" what a MESS this (Vagueness) made! sorry all ! My Bad !!!

It seems, from what I read.... that some feelings are still pretty much.... "Raw" and "Tender" from our last ... Spill !!! but thats all water under the bridge now....

My true intentions were to find out how MANY "Juniors" had signed up ! that's all..

I didn't want to single them out... by having Scott listing other categories by the same token. it seems it got taken out of context.... again ! language barrier and all ! you know ???

Why ask! You ask? Cuz I am sending 2 models out to the 4th place "Dude or Dudette" that win's runner up in the junior category; that's why ??? I just wanted to know if the Juniors category had more than 4 participants !!!

No other motives were laced in my question... and I am certainly not worried about how many of you are in Armour or Air category... as I don't AIM that low !!! to get some kind of advantage ! my entry is what it is.....

I am in the contest for what it is...

Pardon my Faux Pas !!! and move on !

Some of you read me wrong ! and I am sorry for that !

Scott Girvan said:

No faux pas. I knew what you were intending. Really, I'm not sure. I'll have to have a look.

Scott Girvan said:
I'm not sure. I'll have to have a look.

There are no less than 6 juniors entered at the moment and some of them have multiple entries.

Scott Girvan said:

Absolutely. Maybe I'm taking this personally, sorry if I am.

I entered on the first of April just like many of you, and selected my catagory/catagories then. Just wanted to get a feel for the stats. It was not to get any advantage in any catagory. And as a side note I've BEEN building more, I've BEEN practicing, I've BEEN reading others posts and blogs, and I plan to bring my "A-game". Don't like the idea of others postulating as to my intent for asking about the stats.

Sorry if I've ranted.

Jason

Yeah, I didn't take it that way.

Anyways...guys let's just drop it. Aint no big thing.

Besides, I have to go look up the word postulating... :) - I think that's what my wife does for work at Canada Post.

I didn't have a problem with what JMAC or Schweinhund said. But I would hate this contest to get tainted with the negativety of that last round of arguments. Remember, this is Scotts baby. I imagine it had taken some thought as to making the rules. Scott knows he couldn't possibly please everyone. And ya, I think after that last bout there are a few here a little touchy no doubt.

And by the way Scott, I think a postulator is someone who stands on the corner in a low cut dress. Ya, ...I'm pretty sure that is what it means. I've seen them in the city. They don't look very busy what ever it is they do.

Truth is...we are people and when a bunch of people get together, and are forced to TYPE to express our thoughts...things can go a bit sour. I expect it. It happens. Clear up the issues, carry on. I take it all with a half gallon of salt.

Aint no big thing, heck we're building MODELS, not homeless and hungry.

Now, now Scott,

if we modelers keep buying models at such a high rate - we may soon become homeless and hungry ;D

Hayden said:
Are complete scratchbuilds allowed or does it have to be based on a kit?

Yes Hayden! Scratchbuilds are allowed, as long as absolutely no work has been done prior to April 1, 2012.

fumblethumbs said:
Hayden said:
Are complete scratchbuilds allowed or does it have to be based on a kit?

Yes Hayden! Scratchbuilds are allowed, as long as absolutely no work has been done prior to April 1, 2012.

Lol, no work has been done prior to April 11 :D

noname said:
And by the way Scott, I think a postulator is someone who stands on the corner in a low cut dress. Ya, ...I'm pretty sure that is what it means. I've seen them in the city. They don't look very busy what ever it is they do.

No, those are prostitutes. They stand their waiting for a man to come by and hire them to have ES EEE EX with him.

I had this uncle who had problems with his postulate, it swelled up, and he couldn't pee at night, had to take these huge pills... ::)

Scott Girvan said:
Yeah, I didn't take it that way.

Anyways...guys let's just drop it. Aint no big thing.

Besides, I have to go look up the word postulating... :) - I think that's what my wife does for work at Canada Post.

No, no...that they don't "postulate", they procrastinate, as in procrastinate when to send the customer's parcels out!

Latest posts

Back