2012 BSC - Questions

Bizarre, you can PM one of the Mods to do it. But, sadly, there's not really a way for you to do it yourself

I'm assuming that video links are ok, as long as they're that, links. You need to see video of one of mine to get the right warm and gooey feeling! ;D

Scott, since we have the new submission system would it then automatically show all entries after the submission deadline?

Pardon my forgetfulness, but does the BSC end on end of day at 12 PM on June 30th, or 12 AM beginning of day June 30th? And does the time of completion differ on time zones, or is there a specific zone we have to adhere to?

And Scott, I sent you two PM's a while back - please disregard both, I have to do some fiddling with the prize pack and such.

I"ll have to manually move the entries into a live forum. I"ll start that in a couple of days.

No worries Fruit.

There are 6 slots for links. Use them how you think your build will be seen in best light. If that's 4 images and 2 videos...no worries. Makes no difference to me.

Just make sure your links work...there were many initial entries where the image links were bogus.

Oh...and contest closes at midnight...your time.

Basically when I wake up July 1st and get a few coffee in me I'll stagger to the computer and turn off the submission form.

There's a bit of grace time in there.

Hi Scott I have done three submission but I'm not sure if they'll right is there any way you can check to see if I've done them correctly the URL that was written down on the form is not the same as I can get off of photobucket as the link to the picture is Like this http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff402/madrmodeller/SMA%20CONTESTS%20and%20Group%20Build/Canberra%20Airfix%201-48/DSC00477.jpg
As I said I'm not sure whether this is correct URL address.

The forms are
Camber airfix 1/48
Angel interceptor
Chrysler imperial 1932
Alan RE mademodeller

What is the maximum picture resolution so that it will fit nicely in your template??

No template to work with. I'll simply copy and paste the form posts into a thread.

So you can put as large as you want...the images will behave like a normal forum image.

Any word on WHEN "Armor Farm" will OPEN.... some of you have been using their products on some of your Dioramas..... We are at ... 4 days before Contest Ends and Still no Websites !!!

Anyone here knows anything that would be encouraging ???

?

Last I heard it was supposed to be about a month ago...but it's a small company and sometimes things take longer than anticipated.

I'm sure we'll be one of the first to know when it's available.

spud said:
Last I heard was 2012 lol :)

On MSC, Rob's review says Summer of 2012.

Wasn't the first day of summer the 20th or 21st, less than a week ago?

well depends where your from, May 1st is the start of the summer in Ireland :) but i see what you are saying, if they open for business by the end of summer it will be good for us all. And i am really looking forward to seeing what they have because what ive seen so far is the doggy's

Latest posts

Back