2012 BSC - Questions

NOTICE:

There has been some recent activity in this thread which has been removed. Honestly there's no need for it here in the context of a 'fun' contest about scale modeling.

As a result schweinhund227 has withdrew his contest sponsorship.

Should you have any questions or concerns please bring them up with me and me alone, via PM. Any further public commentary or debate on whatever was or wasn't posted will be pruned immediately, by me.

???? May 1st is the start of summer? Didn't know Ireland was on a different planet than the one I live on, but this planet, Summer starts June 20 or 21 in the northern hemisphere, depending on the year. ;D ;D ;D

spud said:
well depends where your from, May 1st is the start of the summer in Ireland :) but i see what you are saying, if they open for business by the end of summer it will be good for us all. And i am really looking forward to seeing what they have because what ive seen so far is the doggy's

lol yep ireland is a special little world, our summer is like 95% rain so it should be called the rainy season :D

i think we get more rain this time of year, Flooding again last night im lucky i love up high and not in the low areas

spud said:
i think we get more rain this time of year, Flooding again last night im lucky i love up high and not in the low areas

Hmmmmm....That seems a bit odd to me spud....You see...I love in the low areas and not up high!! ;D ;D

Couldn't resist spuddy!!

Hey Scott
What's the voting plan this year
I'm just curious and can wait to start!!!

Today is the 30th so end of day today... At least it better be I've to finish a few small bits on my panther then submit it

Well, I just submitted the final pix and stuff, so I hope he's all in there.
I am all foggy because I have been up way too long. Hope the pix are good enough.

Okay, just to make sure I get it right and because I'm partly daft I was wondering if someone could help me with submitting final Photo. I use photo bucket and on the right hand side of the image there are four different versions of the image you can copy and paste. "Email & IM", "Direct Link", "Html Code" and "IMG Code". I usually use the "IMG Code" when uploading pics. to the forum but I have found in the past that didn't work for every situation. So which one will work here for contest submission please and thank you. :)

Thanks Spud. My entry may be submitted at the last minute, so I didn't want to mess around. ::) ;D

hehe im just working on final details so hope to get it done this evening :)

Latest posts

Back