2012 BSC - Questions

I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea but Scott sleeps late and drags around half the day and wont shut off the entry thing for a bit so...

Do what you will with that information but you didn't hear it from me.

edited: I had the date wrong lol

lol mabe you should edit that topic before anyone else sees it ;D

Nah,

I didn't take what someone said to someone else entirely, pretend it was directed at me in a negative way in order to feed my ever increasing need to stir the pot and cause trouble.

;)

So this grace period in between June 30th and July 1...

Will one get grilled if say one submits an entry at say... 3 AM July 1?

Fruit said:
So this grace period in between June 30th and July 1...

Will one get grilled if say one submits an entry at say... 3 AM July 1?

Well,

I don't want to talk for Scott but let me show you what he said a few pages back.

Scott Girvan said:
Oh...and contest closes at midnight...your time.

Basically when I wake up July 1st and get a few coffee in me I'll stagger to the computer and turn off the submission form.

There's a bit of grace time in there.

Take from that what you will.

;)

Oh crap! I didn't see this stuff until after I put in my final submission. I probably would have still put it in by midnight tonight anyway just because I'm paranoid. Feels good to get it done though. ;)

Heya Ken and Scott...

O accidentally noticed as I hit Save/Submit on my Pe-2 build that I forgot to switch the dropdown menu from Armor to Aircraft...should I resubmit or just leave it??

Jeeves said:
Heya Ken and Scott...

O accidentally noticed as I hit Save/Submit on my Pe-2 build that I forgot to switch the dropdown menu from Armor to Aircraft...should I resubmit or just leave it??

I'm pretty sure we can fix that, you should be fine with it as is.

Hi,
I'm away for the weekend...and can't really answer a ton of questions.

I"ll be back home tomorrow and have access to the internet -

In the meantime, the contest is closed...and those that submitted finals are all good. If someone's photo is fubar..I"ll let them get it right - the link I mean, no worries. Same for category. Once I put everything live, if you see it's in the wrong spot I'll move it.

Again, thanks for participating. We'll have the finals live within the next 48 hours, then a week to review and then vote.

I think it's the weathering set.

Grimy Black, Weathered Black, Rust, Mud, Earth, Rail Brown and Roof Brown.

Ken Abrams said:
I think it's the weathering set.

Grimy Black, Weathered Black, Rust, Mud, Earth, Rail Brown and Roof Brown.

Hmm...that sounds like MiG's pack of pigments...but whatever. Sounds good to me. :)

It might be similar names/colors but it's acrylic paint not pigments.

I've used them, they spray nicely, brush okay.

Would love to see some stats about # of entries #of participants (how many entries each) and # of completed builds

Cant wait to see all the completed builds in the thread Scott made !! theres already some really nice ones in there!

165 initial entries.
85 Final entries.

Not sure about category split. I'll have...er..make time tonight to move all finals to live you y'all can see um.

Latest posts

Back