2012 BSC - Questions

there is an error when you clcik contest rules Scott it doesnt take you to the rules.

ill wait untill i have all my bits and peices before i enter

Ok., This is a stupid question.
I was looking and have no found to who or to where send the entry fee. :-[
I´ll send the money via my brother´s PayPal account, so He´s asking me to who send the money, and I simply can´t find it.
Please help, TIA.

you need to go to the entry form, after filling in all details and uploading url with your unstarted build you will be forwarded to meny with entry fee.

There's a link from the homepage that will take you to the entry thread. That leads to a form. Once you complete the form it will take you to the payment selection.

I can't see what you mean Spud. I logged in with my 'regular member' account and I could see the rules.???

I don't have time to troubleshoot it now. I'll get that straightened up tomorrow.

sorry, just busy...

Lol I get that when I click the rules link :) I'll be entering soon but not today or tomorrow :)

Good Day everyone.
Here ar my questions; The kit I'm Entering contains two armor in one box,
1. Can I enter them both as one kit?
2. Can I enter one of them in Armor while the other one will be in the Dio Category?

This is my first time joining here thanks to Eastrock.

Blind Hawkeye said:
Good Day everyone.
Here ar my questions; The kit I'm Entering contains two armor in one box,
1. Can I enter them both as one kit?
2. Can I enter one of them in Armor while the other one will be in the Dio Category?

This is my first time joining here thanks to Eastrock.

Entering both as one entry would be considered a diorama.

Yes, you could enter one as armor, one as diorama. You could enter both as separate Armor entries, or you could enter both as separate diorama entries.

Welcome aboard!

Elm City Hobbies said:
Entering both as one entry would be considered a diorama.

Yes, you could enter one as armor, one as diorama. You could enter both as separate Armor entries, or you could enter both as separate diorama entries.

Welcome aboard!
That Clarifies everything! Thanks, Sir! ;D

John, with your complicated build last year, couldn't wait your entry for this year.

hope to finish also my entry.

Scott,

A question for you - would this be eligible if the resin kit and Hobby boss kit are still intact?

The only thing that I've worked on is the slat armour and the Bronco track.

Scott,
I was going to enter this morning, and I noticed the form had no option to attach a picture. Is this correct, do I have to use a web based photo share site like Photobucket or similar?

Jason

Beobachtungsbereich said:
Scott,

A question for you - would this be eligible if the resin kit and Hobby boss kit are still intact?

If it has any work done to it at all....then it isn't considered a "NEW" build, so no, wouldn't be eligible.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Beobachtungsbereich said:
Scott,

Scheiße

If it has any work done to it at all....then it isn't considered a "NEW" build, so no, wouldn't be eligible.

I have a question about a model I planed to do for this contest:

It's a mix between a car, a tank and a sci-fi model... I don't know in which category to put it... :p

Latest posts

Back