2012 BSC - Questions

So we can use AM even if it gets to us late (after April 1) If we're lighting things up should that be posted that we're doing that as well?

There will be a description box in the form. You can list your plans there. I'm really more concerned that the build isn't started prior to April 1.

Scott, what If we already submitted the entry and decided to add AM parts or scratch build part during the assembly process that is not included on the previous list, would that be possible?

since the question of Jmac and Glorfindel is before the start of the build not during the in progress build.

No problem with that Eastrock. Again, my only concern is that nothing is started before April 1st.

Thanks, Scott! I'll just highlighted the SMA website date just to be fair since I had 8hrs ahead of time... with a newspaper date on the background of the kit just to be sure.

Hi!
I want to participate in BSC, but I don't have a PayPal account.
My brother have one, so I want to know if I can send my entry fee that way, or it should be my own account.

Scott can likely address this better, but I don't think it would be a problem.
That, and paypal can also be used with normal credit cards as well

Aeroteto said:
Hi!
I want to participate in BSC, but I don't have a PayPal account.
My brother have one, so I want to know if I can send my entry fee that way, or it should be my own account.

That's fine. Please just put a note which member the entry payment is for.

any LAST details...Scott and gang ??? before this thing starts ???

No big Spray booth this year ??? LOL

Anyway ! Looking forward to see all the Entries pill up !

Good luck everyone ! [for those that wants to Rock !] (that's for Erik) LOL

Scott you didn't answer my question... Would it have been possible for other
Members to offer Kits to (sponsor) One or more categories... as a bonus prize ?
or maybe... 4th place runner up ??? type of deal.. on top of the Badger paints ?

let me know !

Hi Norm. No, no spray booth...as of yet at least.

I thought I had answered that. Sure you can donate kits. Just email or PM me the details.

Thanks
Scott.

Haven't seen someone posted this question...

so basically is a battle for the 1st and 2nd place? and 3rd placer will get 3 set of paints?

G'Day All,

I'm thinking of building an aircraft display that consists of a group of aircraft which are displayed on individual "scenes" on a larger display.

a-4diorama.jpg

So is this a diorama or just an aircraft entry ??

With all of the individual "scenes," I'd have to ask what sorts of bases you're planning on.
If it's just "runway" or "Tarmac," I'd call it a very complex aircraft build.
But, if you make it like a museum display, I'd say Diorama

Eastrock said:
so basically is a battle for the 1st and 2nd place? and 3rd placer will get 3 set of paints?

I would have to say it's a battle for 1st. :)

I never compete with a goal to win 2nd.

Latest posts

Back