1969 Nova SS

SCOTT ,

Th NOVA is shapin' up !! As far as th ALClad goes .. In My experience ... I used th AlClad Black Primer , Gloss Black Base ( I let this dry for a Week { so it can totally de-gas} )- as per Th Guys over @ AlClad , Then misted @ 15psi 2 coats of the Chrome - any more & you may risk it gettin' cloudy on ya. Then as a sealer - I used th AlClad Aqua Gloss Clear , again misted 2 coats ( it's Acrylic Resin based & what ever you do ... DO NOT EVER shake that stuff up )- You'll get Air bubbles in it ,that took ME a whole day for it to De-Gas :eek:

Here's a shot of My Opel Admiral in 1/35th . .... Look at th shine reflecting off of th Body !! ;D

AdmiralFrontheadon.jpg

Cool Video !! Ya , Ya ! Das Boots !! Cool stuff !!

Keep on Gettin it Brotha' !! Lookin forward to this one !

\m/

Nice one Scott, little and often that works for me ;D Bet your glad your fiddling with plastic again, I'm itching to get started on some things!

Hey Scott ,

Just catching up ::) The engine is Puuuurrfect :) ,lovely job !! As for the Chrome , I do the same as Erik ,a nice light coat of primer gives the gloss something to bit too ,then a couple of light coats of Chrome I use an acrylic clear to seal ( Klear/ Future)

Looking forward to more of this one :)

Chris.

Oh Poo...thought there was an update!! :'(

LOL...looking forward to it Scott!!!

Latest posts

Back