1:72 Spitfire Mk IX.c (Wg Cdr J.E. “Johnny” Johnson)

Looks like she is building up quite nice. Good call with adding some extras nothing wrong with improving an already nice kit.

The previously mentioned extras were ordered and posted on Friday so i should have them by Wednesday at the latest I hope

JMac said:
Paint soon. ;D
Chris S said:
Hurrah !! Tally ho chaps ...not long till paint ;D ,Looking good DB :)

Chris.

You two are rather obsessed with paint. paint will come soon. the After-market parts came in the post to day so if I can get in to the room where I build I'll get some work done

Primed

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

Paint! ;D Don't mind me... ;D

I never used to like the painting portion of my builds, but now I really enjoy it. It's the light nearing the end of a build...

Your Spitfire looks like its fitting together nice. I'm not sure I saw it earlier, but which kit is this?

the Airfix mark IXc kit number A02065. Ive got to send an email to them later as I've lost one of the raised gear parts

;D ;D ;D ;D Paint is the fun bit ;D Think of the fumes ;D .....only kiddin ;) Looks Good DB ,nice to see it moving again mate .

Chris.

;DPAINT! ;D

Looks good Darkblade. Looking forward to your new update.

That sucks. What kinds of paints caused the grief for you?

I put white primer over gray because I was out of gray and I had missed a spot. The white did not wreck the test Sprue. So I think there may of been a reaction of some sort reaction between the primers

Latest posts

Back