1/35 X-wing - Forced perspective Diorama

Re: 1/35 X-wing

Jaina's bird might be a good choice, Scott.

Could make it one of the other Rogues as well.

Scott Girvan said:
Hmmmm. I just so happen to have another of these Pro Shop XWings....and a Vader's Tie.

Diorama anyone???

SCOTT ... are you offering to dump th X-tra X-wing ? I have Vader's Tie Fighter & have fancied a Dio of th 2 ships shooting down th Trench with acrylic Beams coming from Vader's Tie & striking R-2 ... WIth the Trench being in Two sides. A Back Piece & a Bottom Piece. ???

If you're Interested in parting with th X-tra X-wing .. get in touch. I know a Star Wars Modeler that's itchin' to get back in th Game ;D

Erik - you know I love you bro however I think I'll keep her.

You can find them on eBay all the time. Just search for Electronic X-Wing.

It's all Good Bro !! I was just throwing it out there !!! ;D

I'll keep th 'ol Eyes Peeled for th X-Wing !!

I'm lookin forward to this Build !! Rock-On with Your Bad self !! ;D

LOL ERIK !!! :eek: trying to Butter Scott's Toasts on both side ??? LOL

making silky and smooth !!! LOL

the PRO model is avail.. from time to time.... try to keep you eyes open for the
CHEAPer.... old boxing... as long as all the parts are in... who cares about the
Box ? unless you are a Box art collector as well ???

good luck you guys with the build !! should be fun to watch it progress....

for you scott !... no more soup ! the fire bird isn't done !!! LOL

Can't wait to see how your X-wing comes out Scott. A part of me want's to slow down and enjoy the summer with some cocktails, music, and waves. The other want's to see these X-wings in their full glory.

The changes look really good Scott, really looking forward to seeing this.

Will you share a link to the finished group build so we can see all the kits? ^^!

Good luck with the rest of this one bro. Cant wait to see more ;D

This is gonna be good! Looking forward to seeing its progress.

Managed to finish removing the molded wiring on the cannon housings and started added new detail. On my 43Xs I used wire, this time styrene.

To get the 90 degree bend I simply 'painted' a narrow band of Tamiya thin on the rod, waited for it to soften the piece a bit and then gently bent the angle by hand. I drilled holes where the rod meets the kit part, insert and glue.

2454.jpg

Kamm - the GB is happening here: http://www.starshipmodeler.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=92406

Excellent! Seeing these x wing parts getting the time they deserve puts me to shame with my Tie ugly, the snap kit x wing just has such little detail. I just havnt got time to fix them! oh well, keep up the good work Scott.

Not at all John - your ugly will looks great. It's all in the finish.

All done that bit.

2455.jpg

My eldest son graduates this weekend so chances are this will be the last update until next week. I have tons of things to get done around the house by Saturday.

8). If progress on the "fireBird" could be so well recorded and posted....

LOL

You went to the Dark side my apprentice!

But I guess, you need to do, what you need to do! Or are you keeping it all as a surprise?

Ok! Back to your normal Star Wars programing!..... I stoked the fire enough as it is!

Thanks for the comments.

Norm - you sound like my conscience. LOL.

Latest posts

Back