YT-1300 with blue stripes

Where'd you find the additional pics of the Stellar Envoy? When I was making mine, I didn't have many images to go on, and I'd love to grab the book that has the cockpit markings.

Great job by the way.

It was on the official book of Revenge of the sith I think. FOund the image on the web, someway. :)

Really don't know where... I collect pictures for years. Sorry

here is the finish model shown at Paris this last week end at geekopolis convention.

Man you did an awesome job with this one. I really wish I had had those reference shots when I painted mine...I love the odd markings they added. You really got those paint lines very neat and clean.

Since I can't edit the post here here are some new pictures of the WIP.
As you now know, it's done, and fairly done, even exhibited in Paris and soon other french conventions.

The blue strips are completed, a first coat of white dry brush is applied all over, and I'm checking for some issues with the paint done mostly during the night. Some painting here and there and it will be OK.
It's not completely done yet. I have to apply some washes, and brown oil and stuff...

Same thing underneath. The blue strips are basically the same.

The details are fine, i'm really happy whith that part.

Le résultat est bien meilleur avec le carton translucide SUR les touillettes transparente. Y'a un petit souci sur un coin, j'ai fait avec ce qui me restait de "chutes" mais rien ne bien notable non plus à l'oeil nu. Faudra par contre que je reprenne au pinceau fin les bords en noir...

The washes will help to pop up the details but I think it darker too much the starship. So I've done an overall white dry brush, to blend the colors and markings...

Dark. Lights on.

Bright day. Lights on.

Some weathering, black washes for the grills as you can notice. My oil washes are a lot more efficient (for a beast like that anyway) but I needed to do it wuickly and to be dried for the trip to Paris.

Some light licks, dealed with Mastic Plastique from Prince August, and painted right away.

THere is only one light lick that I will not fix. It's in the "scar" on the hull, some blaster scar... An orange light pulse in it as if the metal was still hot from the battle.

More pictures soon. Go check my FB account if you want to see more ! :)

She looks amazing Youli, the show pics look great, I'm sure it got plenty of attention

The paintwork & lighting is spot on

J

She looks fantastic!
I really like the pictures of her with the room lights on, and you can see her engines!
;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Unreality, Hackcore, Grendels, Jaltea, ModelmakerMike :)

Soon other pictures on a bright day, outside.

Thanks Quaralane ! :)

I'm not done yet with the final pictures outside in the birght day light but I can show you some "photomontage" done by a friend. It's from the pictures I've shot with a blue sky.

dsc05413.jpg

dsc05310.jpg

Someone's been having fun with photoshop. Either that or AK Interactive just released a new line of cloud and atmospheric products.

All kidding aside, great job. It looks fantastic.

As I've said, it's a "Photomontage" :)

When I'lle figure how to post dozens of pictures from Photobucket, you'll see this "Blue YT-1300" in all its glory, at a sunny day (15 days ago, since then it's rain, rain and rain again... my, my...).

Some pictures from Geekopolis, of the finished kit, she obtained the favor of the public I think :)

Very nice. I like the choice of Turquoise. The base is a great idea as well! Thanks for sharing your build log!

Latest posts

Back