[WIP] Tamiya T72 M1 Russian Tank 1:35

Nice one Scott!!! Judging from the date, coming into this one a bit late!! LOL!!! Keeping my eyes open to see this one finished up!! ;)

I'll primer tonight! Maybe I'll try out the AK color modulation set for Russian Armor...

Cool !! ....C'mon Scott ...GET ER DONE ;D ;D ;D

Chris.

Ooo, the AK CM set!!! I have it, but have not ripped into it!!! This is gonna be good!! ;D

LOL - you guys are optimistic.

I should remind you that this is the first time I build a 1/35 scale tank...or a piece of Armor. And color modulation....lol. Ah man.

I don't know if it will be good....but it should be entertaining.

LOL!! I know you'll do fine!! Personal thought, try not to use the WHOLE set on the first one. Thinking you might get the desired effect from using 2-4 of the colors for starters! ...Just a thought ::)

Scott Girvan said:
LOL - you guys are optimistic.

I should remind you that this is the first time I build a 1/35 scale tank...or a piece of Armor. And color modulation....lol. Ah man.

I don't know if it will be good....but it should be entertaining.
:) Scott, I think that you shouldn´t be worried: you have a lot of flight hours with the AB, and I´m sure that you fully understand the modulation concept... just think that the T-72 its a X-Wing to be painted on green and everything will go fine!

C´mon,
and yes, this is for entertainment!
( ;D but I aso suffer some times)
RG

Finally got this beast into primer. I also removed the rubber skirting in a couple of places (and some of the fleshy part on a finger too.)

3621.jpg

I'm going to practice preshading on this one..and then make it fill-thee.

THAT....looks kickin' just like that!!! What a sweet shot...Scott!!!

Put that man out...he is on fire!!!

Happy New Year Boss!! ;)

The bug? Yup. Thanks T.

Well, looks like this is the last bit of modeling for 2011. A variety of Vallejo Color sponged and jabbed on. AK Washes are next.

3622.jpg

Almost missed this one Scott. Great to see you doing yet another armor build...or rather painting. I've got the very old Tamiya T-62 I may just build to paly around with AK stuff as well. Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Latest posts

Back