[WIP] Ferengi Marauder AMT Adversary Set

Thanks all and thanks for all the helpful advice, even though I'm too impetuous to listen half the time! ;D

I don't know if it's a bit weird posting ALL my stuff on these forums, but expect to see my next build very soon. :)

Igard said:
I don't know if it's a bit weird posting ALL my stuff on these forums, but expect to see my next build very soon. :)
Not wierd at all.
I happen to LIKE seeing everyone's builds here :D

Ok folks, you asked for it. ;D

I'll be starting my next model today. And guess what, it's another Star Trek one. ::)

Outstanding job here, buddy!
Seems that this is the only Ferengi "Marauder" from AMT's set being lighted ever, at least the very first I've ever seen lit up. So, again, You did a really remarkable job.
Keep em coming, can't wait to see what Your next build is going to be :)

Thank you very much, guys.

Sol, that would be nice if I were the first. But, alas, it ain't so.

I found this, when doing my initial research, on the Star Trek Online forums. He got more LEDs inside than I did and he did a great job of cutting out the engines.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=200695&page=2

His Romulan Warbird pics (located on the same thread) are pretty stunning. He got a great colour, and that's the look I'm gonna go for when I eventually get around to it.

I like the lighting you chose rather than that one from the forum. great job! it's tiny huh? time to make huge models IGARD!!!

Solander said:
Outstanding job here, buddy!
Seems that this is the only Ferengi "Marauder" from AMT's set being lighted ever, at least the very first I've ever seen lit up. So, again, You did a really remarkable job.
Keep em coming, can't wait to see what Your next build is going to be :)

I have seen a few on Evilbay, this one is much better. The windows look great on this build, most others not so much. you did a good job drilling those out.

Thanks, PpigP. My next project is alot bigger. ;)

Thank you, Grendels. Those windows took a long time. I did them while I built the Klingon BoP.

came out very nice. great example of taking what was a simple kit and turning it into a really nice show piece. Quark would be proud!!!!!

Quark? I would hope the Grand Nagus himself would be proud! Just kidding. ;D

Thanks noc. :)

I must agree. Your build of this TINY ship, and lighted yet, is the best one I've seen.
I am not sure I would have even considered lighting it! Well done!
:)

Latest posts

Back