What other hobbies do you do?

Smitty, I like the recreational sports idea but not the Basketball lol. Coming from a family of wrestlers, I was always taught that Girls play Volleyball, Boys play Basketball and MEN wrestle ha ha ha. I love to watch Basketball but if I were to actually play it I would get shot ha ha.

I was taught at a very young age that the rules of Basketball are you get five fouls before you foul out of the game. Their are five players on the opposing team at the same time so that's a punch to each player at the start of the game LOL.

I am the one that does the gardening at the house. I forgot to add that part! I mainly use near native plants so that they need very little care.

Model Railroading, Railroad Photography and Video, Scroll Saw Woodworking and other small scale woodworking projects, Video Editing in Final Cut Pro X, Shortwave Radio, Amateur Radio Operator, Radio Scanners and Geocaching.

-Steven

Lots of nice hobbies guys, that gun is insane. I like to wakeboard all though havnt done it recently, play a bit of basketball, also do a bit of shooting (12 gauge not like that arm cannon!! Lol), used love snowboarding but again havnt done that in ages. Spending time in the pub with my buddies is about as adventurous as I get now lol.

adampolo13 said:
Alrighty,

So, what other hobbies do you do? This is how I spent my Sunday morning!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B57LVuaBekZHNmhoSEN3OFFmVW8

I am practicing for the Zombie Apocalypse.

wow the we cant even fire as you would say it over there bb guns without the police getting involved..going for our honeymoon next year to new york i don't know if its possible for us to fire any kind of guns while im there i really hope so just wnat to see how it feels

WigWag Workshop said:
Model Railroading, Railroad Photography and Video, Scroll Saw Woodworking and other small scale woodworking projects, Video Editing in Final Cut Pro X, Shortwave Radio, Amateur Radio Operator, Radio Scanners and Geocaching.

-Steven

That's some well rounded me time. You and the Baron a real life renascence men, I don't think I could keep up with all that.

Big RUSH fan here. Got Clockwork Angels last month and still love it. My fave since Moving Pictures. I quit buying their stuff after Grace Under Pressure... I am an old man fave album is still Farewell to Kings.

geegad said:
adampolo13 said:
Alrighty,

So, what other hobbies do you do? This is how I spent my Sunday morning!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B57LVuaBekZHNmhoSEN3OFFmVW8

I am practicing for the Zombie Apocalypse.

wow the we cant even fire as you would say it over there bb guns without the police getting involved..going for our honeymoon next year to new york i don't know if its possible for us to fire any kind of guns while im there i really hope so just wnat to see how it feels

I'm sure you can find a public range where you can shoot. Even if you had to drive a bit to find a place to shoot you have to do it at least once. There is nothing like it!!!

I'm an avid mineral collector, and geologist by profession. I love to spend a Saturday trekking into the Colorado Rockies and bash rocks open with a sledgehammer and collect awesome crystals! I've amassed quite a collection and at this point it rivals my model collection. In fact I spent much more time on high mountains and underground mines this summer than working on models.

I also have a growing hobby of retro video gaming, Sega genesis in particular.

Edit:

Spud, I also played EVE, loved that game but the sociopathic player base finally broke my camel's back, sadly. I made a number of YouTube videos for eve.

Cave_Dweller said:
I also have a growing hobby of retro video gaming, Sega genesis in particular.

I use to have a huge collection of retro games and systems, focused on Sega. I had everything from the original Pong to Sega Dreamcast - But nothing "newer" than that. I have been selling off most of my collection. I am in the process of building a MAME cabinet.

Been playing playing bass guitar for quite a while. got into it a bit more seriously about 5 years ago. Currently in a band with a bunch of old buddies, covering classic rock stuff. I had a real nice Fender "Geddy Lee" Signature Jazz bass which I had to give up, was a really heavy bass and it bothered my back to play for any more than an hour or so. Replaced it with slightly lighter and infinitely more versatile Schecter Diamond series 5 string. The lure of the Fender basses never faded though so I've added a Fender American "special" Precision Bass about a month ago. its a hybrid bass with a P bass body and Jazz neck.

Fender "Geddy Lee" Jazz bass.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/165_9371809601_9717_n.jpg[/img

Schecter Diamond Series 5 string

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/14463_191285494601_1006147_n.jpg

And the Fender American Special Precision Bass

304464_10151208562184602_1713485458_a.jpg

I would keep a garden, vegetables, more specifically, but the squirrels around here are a real plague. Rabbits, too, they're real varmints, they've gone after my evergreen shrubs, too. I do get target practice with an air rifle, though.

Latest posts

Back