What is your profession?

hook1169

"220 221 Whatever it takes" - Mr. Mom , M. Keaton
So what do you do for a living? Or did do, should you be retired?

Figured it would be kind of neat to see who does what around this place, when they are not getting their fix of course :p !

So guess I will start it off ! I am a Sr. Project Manger with in an IT department.

my dad along with other members of my family served in the Canadian navy my Dad was on subs which I went on lots I had to be the oddball of the family and join the army :) but I never had the oportunity to see the inside of a U.S. boat it would be pretty cool to see. Where are you stationed T-Badger If you don't mind my asking.

I retired as a police sgt in 1997. Tried fishing and golf...then travelled the country with a video security company. Now I'm the executive officer for a real estate association with 700 members...that means I take out the trash!! ....
pretty mundane compared to TB....thank you for your service sir!

I work in Business Intelligence. The amount of wasted data is such that I felt I had to do something about it :p

I basically own a small private school. We bill ourselves as a tutoring service, but instead of one on one tutoring, we offer classes. Class sizes range from 5 students up to close to 100. We have six classrooms and I have close to 15 employees.

Subjects offered are: Accounting, Chemistry, Genetics, Biochem, Math, Physics, Finance, Statistics, Economics, and a few others I am sure I missed.

We work with students attending Texas A&M university.

I personally teach Math, Physics, Statistics and some economics.

I find it way more awesome that you actually teach the youth and give them something of use. I probably could have used a tutor service like yours when I was going through Calculus I/II/III !

Latest posts

Back