What do you like to collect?

MrNatural

my head is falling off my head
We all like to collect model kits, tools, paints, etc...but, what else do you like to collect that has nothing to do with modeling? I've always been a collector since I was a little kid. My first passion was baseball cards. In my adult life, I cant shake it. I love to collect vinyl records, comic books, obscure horror movies, and old school skateboard decks.

For myself I collect vintage star wars items as well as chess sets. I was hooked on star wars when I seen it back in the 70's I still have some of my original figures my collection just grew over the years with a few signed pieces.

Comicbooks, some limited edition of video games (The Legend of Zelda for example) and I also keep any interesting bottles of beer and whiskey that I drink...

I use to collect Lego, until I got married. Then I needed the room for more important things.

Now, not much of anything. Working on moving to a new house.

I've been collecting Animation from all over the world for the last 40 yrs. For the last 25 yrs focusing more on
Anime and Manga.
I'm in dire need of shelf space. ;D

Jim

Besides model kits and paints :)
I have a massive collection of Jakks Pacific Classic Superstars
Aka, wrestling figures. All still mint in box and only a dozen or so short of having all 28 odd series plus all the multi packs

No idea when I'll sell them, 20% have gone up in price, the rest dropped so probably about even but I figure I'll hold onto em till more of them pass on as that seems to up the value

Latest posts

Back