What car?

TESTDUMMY_98

"If you aint armoured dig deep!"
Hi, if anyone could be kind and help me that would be nice! ;)
Im new to making car models and I wondered, what car does Samuel l Jackson and John Travolta ride in in the movie Pulp fiction? I wondered, because I was thinking about making a diorama of the scene in the movie, where John Travolta by "mistake" shots Marvin in the face. Yes it sounds a bit gore :-X but here are some scenes:

I Shot Marvin in the Face - Pulp Fiction (11/12) Movie CLIP (1994) HD THIS FIRST LINK CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT!

Pulp Fiction Car Cleaning Scene

well ::) , after that I looked at these I realized that they dont even give you a clue about what car it is, because all these shots of the car i taken from the inside
But please help me if you have a clue about what car it is! - Whit best regards, TESTDUMMY!-

So how does one get scale heads of Sammy Jackson and John Travolta? Not sure if Elm City Hobby, MegaHobby, Sprue Brothers, HLJ, or EBay can help with that. Well maybe EBay. This will be fun to watch....I'm all in.

thanks for letting me know what car it is in the movie! 8) -next stop the modelshop- :p

second of all, if I can´t get get my hands on professional sculpted heads in 1:24/1:25 scale of Sammy Jackson and John Travolta I can at least give it a try to sculpt them myself with some greenstuff?
That would probably be VERY hard, but thats my last option.

THANK YOU VERT MUTCH !

Latest posts

Back