What are your other hobbies?

Drpepeprz

I'm curious...

Other than modeling i like playing MMOs but also what I really like is making wine and beer! starting some tomorrow, will post pics ;D

other then models I make cosplay items knives, swords. wands etc out of both wood and metal I am also a collector of star wars, stamps,coins and matchbox corgi and dinky military vehicles

Motor Scooters ( This weather is killing me :mad: ) , Computers, General Electronics, Military History.

Jim

does driving the other half mad count ? :D

I like photography. and MMO's mainly EVE tough

spud said:

Never played EVE...
I'play WOW (on and off between other one), I used to LOVE AION's PVP but it's too P2W now...also tried Tera for a while, can't get hooked for some reasons :p

Oh! and I was really dissapointed that SWTOR didn't really pickup :-\

Here is the summer selection at casa Del Landry's

2013-04-13123203_zpse432e2ad.jpg

Lager beer- Merlot- Pineapple/mango Pinot Grigio mist-Raspberry White Zinfandel mist -Liebfraumilch (german white wine)

WoW is such a pussy game play eve and you will see why.

ive been playing since 2007 and im still learning new skills. there is no lvl 50 in eve, when you die you loose your ship and or implants if your pod gets killed too.

if you want a free 21day trial let me know your email by pm and ill send you an invitation ;)

of for that matter if anyone else wants to try the game for 21days let me know. ill also help you in game if need be :)

spud said:
WoW is such a pussy game play eve and you will see why.

Oh i couldn't agree more! I mostly ahng out there to see friends and such.., I'm big on PVP and PVP sucks in WOW :p
And yeah I'D LOVE to give EVE a try ;D

Me? Guns, although I don't get out to shoot as much as I would like, was into Canadian Tire on Thursday and couldn't believe my eyes that they are now back selling guns again, kinda freaked me out a bit. They have some nice Russian Military Surplus SVT-40s for about $200, lots of SKS rifles as well (got one of those already though).

What else? Beer, love my beer, guess I could call it a hobby as I like to find different ones I have never tried.

Used to make my own as well, just no room really to put any on here, still have all the equipment to do so however.

As far as games, World of Tanks is probably my go to, just waiting on World of Battleships to get released.

Drpepeprz said:
spud said:

Never played EVE...
I'play WOW (on and off between other one), I used to LOVE AION's PVP but it's too P2W now...also tried Tera for a while, can't get hooked for some reasons :p

sorry to ask but what is WOW...AION...P2W......TERA...i have no idea

geegad said:
Drpepeprz said:
spud said:

Never played EVE...

sorry to ask but what is WOW...AION...P2W......TERA...i have no idea

I think its World of Warcraft and Aika Online. I don't know the others. I don't play MMO too. :D

umm bf3... cubing (solving rubik's cubes, however geeky that is) my record 16 secs, my average 20-25 secs, and warhammer 40k.. although the price tag has put me off it for quite some time.

thats kinda geeky there ahmed but impressive.

Drpepeprz send me a pm with your email and ill send you a trial, if you like PvP you are gona love eve

Hunting stuff, building stuff with wood, making music, watching movies, drawing sketches, eating chicken, cows and pigs in a variety of forms.

Latest posts

Back