What are your favorite scale models blogs?

Kiwi

Hi everyone. What are your favorite scale models blogs? No Youtube chains please, just blogs. I am especially interested in WWII scale models blogs and dioramas.

Thanks for your help!

Besides this one - maschinen krieger-missing-lynx network54-hobbytalk-SMC, Largescale-Starship Modeler, plus some 'sub groups' within these. There are some really excellent sites for WWII modelers out there. One of mine is Missing-Lynx, especially from the historical materials and the Q&A, from the membership...Especially, if your working on some particular project/piece.

Not blogs, strictly speaking, but forums? This one, PlanetFigure, for figure painting; FineScale Model, which is affiliated with the magazine; Maschinen Krueger, Bryan Krueger's Maschinen Krieger forum; Figure-Mad Forum, a German figure painting forum; HyperScale, though caution is needed with that one: there is a lot of good info on it, and there are members who are published authors, but there are also a lot of crabby, grouchy people on it.
I also belong to a toy soldier collector's forum, the Treefrog Treasures Toy Soldier forum (named for the founder's gift shop; she started selling collector's figures, then started the forum).

Latest posts

Back