What are your other hobbies?

alright jeff ive sent you the invite to try it out you have 21days to play with it

didn't get it...might be a bit of a delay? Anyway if I get it is there a way to contact you ingame?

it is sent to the mail account plastered on the apc in yer sig. check your spam. if you dont have it let me know and ill send one again,

and there is lots of ways. My in game toons is Spud maur or genocide anarchy, Or join chat room om-om or let me know that you joined and ill invite you to the chat let me know your toon name so i can find you

Ah sweet, I'm off to bed now so I can get up early for the F1 race, let me know your toon and ill find you tomorrow some time

Scott Girvan said:
Hunting stuff, building stuff with wood, making music, watching movies, drawing sketches, eating chicken, cows and pigs in a variety of forms.
I can relate to that!
;D

I'm a Call of Duty Fanatic. I'm also a PC enthusiast although I don't spend near the money on it that I used to, mostly because I'm married now. But when I upgrade I go all out. ;D

My Pc is really in need of an upgrade. im running an intel Q6600 which isn't a bad chip its just outdated now and my sound blaster xfi elite pro sound card took a dump the other day :( and im really out of hdd space,

i hope to upgrade it later this year.

I use to be into PC gaming, but got married and now I don't have time.

Currently I am work on flying a RC Heli, slow going that one. You just don't buy one of these and start flying it the next day...

I collect old Sci Fi books, photography, occasionally work with wood. Gardening and of course, YouTube videos...

Currently I am work on flying a RC Heli, slow going that one. You just don't buy one of these and start flying it the next day...

Yeah, it's kind of like driving a car. You don't get your license today, and hop into a 600+HP Ferrari tomorrow.

Grendels said:

they are fun to play with, Although I need to rebuild mine from the last crash I had, it wasn't my fault this time it was mechanicle error yah thats it...:)

I used to live my life according to the tide but I now it's family, work, modelling (not always in that order!), this was several years ago, man I want to get back on the water :'(
273bb6701c74527c5ce1e1272b989dbb_zps69e6c28e.jpg

JohnSimmons said:
I used to live my life according to the tide but I now it's family, work, modelling (not always in that order!), this was several years ago, man I want to get back on the water :'(

I know ehat you mean! Me and my wife used to do white water canoeing before the kids...miss it a lot! Seems like now a day my biggest adrenaline rush comes from crossing the busy street behing my house to get to work

><

If you're gonna try an fake a shot in photoshop, at least you could get the board near the water John?

;D

Grendels said:
That sounds like fun John, any more info on that?
Like what's the best setup for beginners and stuff like that?

I play beer league slo-pitch, make & consume my own beer, spend as much time as possible with my grandkids, hunt furry critters, target shooting (rifle & handgun), refurbish old guns, and build the occasional model!

And when all that starts feeling like another job, (and the weather permits it) I like to get on my bike, find a long lonely chunk of highway, and roll the throttle back.

Drpepeprz said:
JohnSimmons said:

I know ehat you mean! Me and my wife used to do white water canoeing before the kids...miss it a lot! Seems like now a day my biggest adrenaline rush comes from crossing the busy street behing my house to get to work

><
Ha! I know what you mean! The most extreme thing I do at the moment is change my sons nappies one handed!
Ken Abrams said:
If you're gonna try an fake a shot in photoshop, at least you could get the board near the water John?

;D
Ken if I was ganna fake it I'd put myself upside down! Or at least higher, it's quite difficult getting a 15 stone plus guy airborne lol
Black Sheep 1 said:
Grendels said:
That sounds like fun John, any more info on that?
Like what's the best setup for beginners and stuff like that?
wake boarding is an awesome past time, get yourself to a lake or the coast and find some watersports area. Get some time behind a boat or a cable and you won't regret it's so much fun. I wouldn't recommend the route I took of buying a boat then selling it two years later at 6 grand loss lol.

Latest posts

Back