Voting ???

It's over a month late and I asked and got a response. You can stand down to Defcon 4. No worries. ;D

Besides, I am patient.

45137-bigthumbnail.jpg

Scott Girvan said:
First, thank you all for your patience. Here's the details.

Last year after the contest a few of us had a long discussion about building an automated system to upload entries, enable the vote and the tally of the votes. We did it all by 'hand' last year and it was a ton of hours.

We had the best of intentions to have that new system ready for end of May 2011. Life, work etc... delayed it's development and we found ourselves running out of time to have it finished end of June 2011.

Then life and work got even busier and that is pushing everything back. The reason I can't simply upload the photos to a gallery is because it would be redundant work. I'd have to upload everything twice.

The new system will display the entries, automate the vote and the tally of the results. We will have this system, once complete, for all future contests.

I appreciate your patience. I know the RED jokes are starting to get old for you guys. All I ask is one last push of patience and anticipation.

Thanks,
Scott.

WELL, THAT'S JUST NOT GODD ENOUGH, THAT JUST WON'T CUT THE MUSTARD HERE FELLA...

hehehehehehehehehehehe....psych ;D

What contest are you guys talking about anyway? Just Kidding. ;D

Triple red shells of death standing by....

600px-MKwii_TripleRedShell.jpg

Or if you prefer something blue...

The tick standing by....

the-tick-gal-431.jpg

It looks like the red thing is in the process of being shot down. I guess some are starting to feel blue. :-X Could be perhaps they're yellow. :-\ I think we could use a change of color. Why not. ;D

Romio, Echo, Delta standing by. ;)
;D

Well, it's fair to say the that the red finally hit the ground and blue up. ;D

bluebird-1600x1200.jpg

Blue Bird standing by.

Blue haired mime thingy standing by....

blue-hair-long.jpg

I think we have the longest running red _____________ standing by thread on the net.....

Grendels said:
I think we have the longest running red _____________ standing by thread on the net.....

Let's go for the record longest running blue... standing by too! ;D

Blue Sun standing by.

images

Latest posts

Back