Voting ???

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

milton1.jpg

Burned up red stapler standing by.....

gal_officespace18a.jpg

Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Guard standing by

RoyalGuardForcePike-BTM.jpg

Well, all these guys ever do is stand by. I don't think they ever do anything else...

Igard,
yeah in the movie they didn't do much, however they are extremely kick ass in the comics, and video games.
After all, they are guards for the Emperor! ;D

LOL! Yeah, I'd love to see these guys do something cool.

They are very good at standing still though. Very intimidating.

Yeah, well no one's ever gonna be intimidated by wrinkly little old man Palpatine, so some one's got to bring the fear. Right? ;D

-ModelMan,
I believe the last we heard was Chung was going to work on it this Weds.
I don't recall anything more specific than that.

Dreamknight did say he was on a work vacation until Wednesday, so no real news until then.

I don't mind the not voting at the moment, but not seeing the finished entries is frustrating. Most contests let you view the finished entries as they show up during the contest in their categories. The final entries get posted at the deadline. The voting opens at the end for a specified time frame. Then the winners are announced and the winning entires showcased in their categories.
For your next contest, I'd really consider it that way instead of swamping yourselves after the deadline. Just suggesting.

This is about technical difficulties with a new format. Simply putting up the photos is not an option otherwise it probably would have been done. You need to realize its frustrating for us as well. Im sure things will be done differently next year but hindsight is always twenty twenty.

We are doing the best we can.

Have to agree with you Gundamhead - it would have been nice to view the finished entries just after the deadline, even if we had a substantial delay before being able to vote. However, I don't know what set-up the staff guys have in mind, or what complexities are involved in getting everything working properly (and fairly) within the website and forum...

But still, I would love to see the finished entries...

As Gundamhead pointed out, "just suggesting" (also).

JMac

Latest posts

Back