U gonna wanna build this U-Boat

I got the deck and bow planes on. I was struggling with the stern plane/prop shaft/brace assembly so called it a night. The instructions are very vague on how that goes together and I'm not quite figuring it out yet. Clear head tomorrow...lol

20240110_211701.jpg

20240110_211724.jpg

Man I am slacking. Life events has kept me from working on mine. We just had some bad storms come through that damaged our roof. So dealing with insurance adjustor and roofing inspections has taken up my time.

That sucks! I hope they get you sorted out. What a pain to deal with.

Man I am slacking. Life events has kept me from working on mine. We just had some bad storms come through that damaged our roof. So dealing with insurance adjustor and roofing inspections has taken up my time.
I know your pain living here in Houston. Harvey was awful.
I hope you are able to get it fixed soon.

I know your pain living here in Houston. Harvey was awful.
I hope you are able to get it fixed soon.

Right now we are waiting on my roofer to give me a date to come out. He said within next week or two. Insurance denied claim earlier this week. I fought it through our agent and he said it could take them 60 days to review and make decision. He has no idea how they would deny it in the first place. Their "adjustor" claims in his report the leak is from roof not being installed correctly. Didn't take any pics. My roofer came out took pics and wrote up detailed report. Agent says it should be approved.

Regardless, we have to drop a pretty penny to get it fixed now waiting on their slow asses.

Latest posts

Back