Tristar Flakpanzer 38t (finished!)

Re: Tristar Flakpanzer 38t

thanks, Todd.

Rob, I am sure you will have superb result! Wrecked winter Grille - sound really cool.

Last days been busy with details and tracks. Found out that one size needs one extra track link...after being painted :D
I think I will finish by weekend.

So... I added some items in the fighting compartment - pistol, binoculars, MG, helmet, etc. Painted tires, tracks, actually almost everything is done :) Than I added wet mud and weathered vehicle a bit.

seems like it is 99% done ;D if I havent missed anything (the rear light is already fixed, but not on those pictures; towing cable....I don't like it :( ). Looking forward to your comments and suggestions (maybe add more tones to mud with oils?)
Take a look on those pictures and I will make new ones when the sun will be outside. ;)

IMG_1646-1.jpg

IMG_1647-2.jpg

IMG_1650-5.jpg

IMG_1652-6.jpg

IMG_1654-8.jpg

Great work with the weathering Biz!! Looking good and worn!! Like those little touched, gun, helmet....brings it together nicely! ;D

This is looking good and mean. I like the latches open.

thanks, folks! Just let me fixed some minor things and I will shoot it outside the house :)

Final pics are here and I am happy nothing fell off from those PE details :)
Although I still think I can change smth before submitting images to Scott 8)

IMG_1785-4.jpg

IMG_1789-8.jpg

IMG_1806-25.jpg

IMG_1814-33.jpg

IMG_1798-17.jpg

Wow! Had one of those jaw dropping moments. That is really masterful work right there!! FANTASTIC work on that!!!!!

Top notch job Biz! Awesome job on the weathering! Might look into grabbing one of these myself...terrific workmanship!! ;D

Latest posts

Back