Tristar Flakpanzer 38t (finished!)

Lukasz, see full rules here

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=163624653345&topic=15812

Model has to represent a vehicle (land, air, see) or figure saw fight between (06.06.1944.) D-Day and (08.05.1945.) V-Day + That means 1946 projects are also welcome. Operations not to be dedicated to reach berlin, like MTO stuf are excluded.
Each participant can send one or more photographs of as many models as they wish to enter into the competition. Just send the photo’s to the following e-mail adress:
[email protected] making sure to indicate on the e-mail subject Rush for Berlin Facebook Contest and your facebook name.

O cool I missed that one.
I'm still not sure about the "Operations not to be dedicated to reach berlin, like MTO stuf are excluded." what the MTO stand for?
Cheers

Biz, Just gave you and Lukasz a vote over on FB!!! Good luck guys!!!! ;D

Hi everyone,

I worked a bit more on the base and made new pictures with my new camera on black background. Hope you like it. ;)

IMGP1251_ps.jpg

IMGP1254_ps.jpg

IMGP1252_ps.jpg

IMGP1255_ps.jpg

IMGP1258_ps.jpg

IMGP1259_ps.jpg

IMGP1261_ps.jpg

IMGP1262_ps.jpg

The base is looking very nice Roman!!! Great pics too!!! Playing with the new toys!!! ;)

:) Very nice plane, Bizarre...

I´ve very recently purchased a set of russian WWII tankers, and I´m very pleased with them.

Definitely I´ve to give a go to more Tristar kits... ;)

Cheers
RG

very nice,

Edit:-

Wow your 38t Rocks!!!!!! and your spent ammo casing looks like it was a better fit than mine..

thanks spud, I think Tristar is better than Dragon in some aspects, but the fit can be not that easy.

ive never built one of there kits. i would love to build that kit you won but at 1/35 it would be a monster

Latest posts

Back