Tristar Flakpanzer 38t (finished!)

Re: Tristar Flakpanzer 38t

Hey Bizarre looks great the wiring and the engine hatches look great 2 thumbs up, keep up the great job. ;D ;D

WOW...man thats really nice work ,love the wiring and the radio sets ...brilliant ;D

Chris.

Top Notch!!! That is looking great! Keep it coming! ;D

Hello again. I was quite busy with other stuff those days - work, kidz, etc. Finally found some time yesterday and today and now I am close to the finish of build stage.
The armor plates were different in size in Tristar and this upgrade kit so I decided to leave plastic armor but use workable hinges and handles. Overall it was PITA work. But I managed somehow :eek:
Since there were more hinges in the set than required for armor plates - I made transmission access door and drivers hatches workable ;)
Now only minor stuff remains - finish tracks, make basket for a gun, etc...

ee32c3741549.jpg

9aa74d704810.jpg

Look at all that shinny stuff!!! :eek: and workable to boot! Way to go! Getting close to slapping some paint down!!! ;D

Here I am, done with tracks and gun shield (cut it according to reference pictures). Now need to fix the basket for empty shells.
ec4302108bef.jpg

3a0836c1b828.jpg

Did someone say paint!!!! ;D Looking awesome!! kepp it rollin'!!! ;)

Great Job on th Build !! Very Clean !! Can't wait to see Her come out of th Paint booth !!

Basket done, vehicle primed! I used Gunze Mr. Metal primer, and it is transparent, so no pictures today since you won't notice any differences 8)

Back