Tristar Flakpanzer 38t (finished!)

Re: Tristar Flakpanzer 38t

Thanks, schweinhund227, Scott Girvan, Haggistom!

Here is my next upgrade. I am working slow, but the work is difficult. I regret that I am not pro in soldering...
What I like in our hobby is that every time you do something - you learn something! So I learned alot while making those workable engine compartment covers. 2 days of work! Since the upgrade was for Dragon model I spend some extra minutes on fitting the covers into Tristar.

While resting from PE work I glued the wheels and what I really like here is how the manufacturer did suspension and most importantly the tires come as a separate part so no need for masking!

Let the pictures speak themselves! Enjoy them and feel free to write whatever you want :)

Overview.
261363e99c25.jpg

Close-up.
5f8207168d94.jpg

Close-up, yes they are workable!
7fa951033516.jpg

I thinking you've done a great job on the PE! Keep it coming!! ;D

Oh! I missed the moveable covers..... All soldered to? Wicked!

Great job man... Keep at her!

Those hatches are amazing. Awesome detailing. Really enjoying this build.

Small update from today - spend 2,5 hours on radios and wiring. Headphones are from PE leftovers. Maybe I will add one more (wire next to the seat).

d7f563f3d7d1.jpg

Just getting caught up! Very nice so far, I love the detailing with the radios!

I'm in awe at the detail. The radio, the antenna, the headset...INSANE!

Thanks for sharing

Hi, Haggistom!
Thanks for the kind words. It is not the antenna - it is extra wire for one more headset...I haven't decided yet if I will put them or not. The antenna is in the front of the vehicle, next to engine hatches.

Some very nice building and painting. Looks the part for sure. I've the Marder III ausf H from Tristar in the stash...might take it out after seeing this build. Keep up the good work and the updates.

Scratchmod

www.scratchmod.com

Latest posts

Back