Tristar Flakpanzer 38t (finished!)

Re: Tristar Flakpanzer 38t

thanks, panzerman75!

Here is my next update.

I added more detail to interior, highlighted the edges with lighter field gray, added Vallejo green earth pigment in the corners to imitate dust, added some black pigment on the engine, painted caps in red to have more contrast. And finally some worn areas in drivers compartment!

2d82dd8c0e38.jpg

4462f332025c.jpg

some paint on drivers panel (note the pedal that goes from this part, all will be gone when glued!
9045f81e3ec0.jpg

Finally glued the lower hull! And....

most of the work in the drivers compartment will not be seen now... what a pity... maybe I should cut my next model from Tristar in halves :)
d7eb09ad362d.jpg

Man that interior looks the business !! ,well done on that ,even the clocks look good ;D.looking forward to seeing what you do with the outside :D

Chris.

Hey bizarre the interior looks great nice weathering really makes the details pop looks great 2 thumbs up. ;D

Again...Awesome job on the interior! Looking forward to seeing the fenders on! 8)

Here they are!
That is a kit from Voyager and I am not really happy with it. The fenders themselves are really good but the other parts do not fit perfectly so extra work was required. I spend around 3 hours on them :eek: I hope the Griffon kit that I will use for engine covers and armor plates will be better.
Anyway, it looks good now.
5669f412ef2e.jpg

86ab813d6a74.jpg

The hull is almost finished, I glued rear armor plate and started to work on suspension - as far as I see now it is fully workable and tracks are also workable!

Hey Bizarre what type of workable tracks are you using on it modelkasten? And if you are how good are they for the panzer 38's

panzerman75 said:
Hey Bizarre what type of workable tracks are you using on it modelkasten? And if you are how good are they for the panzer 38's
the ones from the kit.

Slick little kit !!!! the Extra details paid off !!!

keep up the good work !!! I'm sure you will make it shine when it all falls together...

Nice work on the interior ...

Norm.

OUT !

This is looking great! Hopefully you're still moving forward with it!

Latest posts

Back