Tristar Flakpanzer 38t (finished!)

OK folks, finally I applied some pigments (Vallejo) and washes (Citadel) to my base to make variations in tones and texture. Then I picked up from post my new camera tripod and made some pictures.
I am satisfied with the work since it is my first experience with whitewash and first base ever :D

Hope you enjoy it too!

IMG_2019-15.jpg

IMG_2018-14.jpg

IMG_2015-11.jpg

IMG_2014-10.jpg

IMG_2009-5.jpg

Why not do like, three without and two with? Or the other way around, whichever you prefer.

8)

I'm not a fan of the white camouflage but I like how you've approached the topic and the effect you obtained. I also like the base which is muddy ;)
Cheers
Lukasz

Thanks Ken, I have thought about that :)

Dekuji Lukasz! ;)

Now it is a closed chapter - images submitted 8)

Thanks Lukasz and thank you everyone, who was following my progress and gave support (34 1st votes, 22 2nd and 19 3rds), I can't believe that! The contest was a great experience and a great fun, simply AWESOME!

Now you can do me an extra favor if you feel so - I put one photo of my Flakpanzer into MMC Hungary facebook contest. And if you have a model that fits 1944-1946 concept - enter yourself too before September 4th. Nice prizes - resin models, paints and even a bottle of vodka (sick!).

How to vote there - first click like on http://www.facebook.com/pages/MMC-Hungary/163624653345
and then click like on entry you like :)

Congratulations Biz!!!!! Well deserved win!!!! Good luck on the FB contest!!!! ;)

Bizarre said:
Now you can do me an extra favor if you feel so - I put one photo of my Flakpanzer into MMC Hungary facebook contest. And if you have a model that fits 1944-1946 concept - enter yourself too before September 4th. Nice prizes - resin models, paints and even a bottle of vodka (sick!).
How to vote there - first click like on http://www.facebook.com/pages/MMC-Hungary/163624653345
and then click like on entry you like :)
You will have my vote for sure. Could you let us know more about the contest? What kinds of models will fir in to the contest and how to participate in it?
Cheers
Lukasz

Latest posts

Back