The Xwing Fighter

Hi Scott,

Great news on the funds raised! Exceptional work on the X wings! I'm really looking forward to seeing the end result!

I'm still having that problem Scott, can't see those latest two pictures in your posts.

Chas :-\ :'(

Thanks all! I really appreciate it. Not sure if I can get a video out this week. Next week for sure (the finale). As for the photo problem, I've upgraded the forum to v1.1.9 - there are known issues with IE - working on fixing it.

Hey Scott, I'm looking forward to the finale.

Just to let you know I'm on Firefox.

Firefox, hmm. Something's up with attached images for sure. I think I'll start linking to photobucket albums. This is too unstable.

Hey there Scott,

Looking good.....the whole thing turned out great. Least you will have one thing for next year's round of shows! LOL

As far as the weathering being too much.....this is Sci-fi we are talking about.....it doesn't actually exist....so it doesn't matter what you do.

The X-wings could be Purple and Pink and part of the Rebellion's little known Barbie/Barney Squadron......and no one could really say anything.

Either way....looks great, got to be one of the best X-wings I have seen.

You ROCK BRO!!! That part 2 just cracked me up with the Japanese lingo. Very awesome builds! Time very well spent. Thank you for your service! Truly understand about the craziness life brings bro! Take care and looking forward to Season 2! ;D

God bless you & your family!

Loved your Plamo Tsukurou imitation ;D

Exu Wingu Faitah!

Gratulations on the finished build. I've been following all your vids. Great series. I hope you get back to sci-fi after the tank ::)

BTW: Your link to this thread in your video description doesn't work (I don't know how to fix this common forum link problem...)

Congratulations on finishing the X-Wings and your first season Scott! Good Times!!!!

Have a great summer, looking forward to the fall.

The X-wings could be Purple and Pink and part of the Rebellion's little known Barbie/Barney Squadron......and no one could really say anything. --- Blasphemy! LOL.

Thanks all. Man I seriously can't believe they're done - I feel a bit lost. Season 2 is gonna ROCK, if I do say so myself and as for more sci-fi - he he he, I gots me about 94 ideas. ;)

Wooo-whooo!

You did it, crossed the finish line and they look great! :D
Thanks for season one, it kept me building. I cann't wait for the tank to start.

Jmac

It kept me building too! Thanks JMac - the tank will be alot of fun. Got a pretty fun diorama planned for that one!

Impressive. What a ride. I was all grins watching that final video. You learned some new skills, made new friends, created something for others to enjoy, and brought fresh water and hope to those in need. You have been a busy and productive person. I'm honored to have been a spectator, and look forward to supporting the future as well. Thanks Scott.

Latest posts

Back