The Dukes of HillValley

Peppylepugh said:
How'd this one get by me?

I don't understand the meaning of that sentence... 8) Can you tell it with other words?

thanks guys! It's a really fun build to do! ;D

Lovely stuff Kyp, this is coming along great!! Super detail and weathering!

Wow! This is looking super!
I love the chipping in the paint on the body. Very convincing, and like the others have said, the detail work on the trunk is great!
:D:D:D

Very cool idea Kyp

Is that Bo or Luke McFly in the driving seat? ;D or maybe its Marty Duke? ;D LOL

Cool scratching on the trunk dude

Gag

That does look really good. Love the figure; the jeans especially. You really captured that acid-washed 80's look, well done.

Thanks guys!

Here are the next steps!

I created two parts to make some futuristic design in the inside of the car but... they are too big to fit in it... ;D

scaled.php

scaled.php

So I decided to put them on the outer body!

scaled.php

The body of those parts comes from common objects, from which ones? 8)

Wheels command:

scaled.php

Inside futuristic design:

scaled.php

Painting the 88 logo:

scaled.php

And.......... let's close it:

scaled.php

I'm done with that baby, to see it fully ended, you'll have to come at the Swiss Fantasy Show, I'll add the pictures after the event! :pP

Preview:

dsc00733x.jpg

Keys from an old Computer keyboard I guess.

Your skills is frightening but, as I already said to you, the electronic parts are really too recognizable. Will you paint them ?
Be careful about the cables and wires outside, even though it may one think about radio antennaes, it doesn't give you a sens of scale...

Great masking job. Is that free hand ?

Exc ellent work on this.
VERY much looking forward to seeing the completed pics

I agree with YOULI, the electronic parts are too recognizable. Painting them will help you so much in the contest! Other than that, it's quite brilliant work!! Always fun to see another time machine conversion!!!

Latest posts

Back