The adversaries face off....

Crunch Time John !

last time I saw trees and stuff.... the whole Thing was getting together....

Looked pretty awesome... you have accomplished a whole lot !

I'm not counting the money ! but usually Dio this big runs in.... @@ mucho donairos !

I hope all the best to ya ! and don't stop there.... keep tweaking the Dio... when you have more time
to tend to it !!!

at least there won't be any Schedule to keep to !!! just you and the Monsters...

looking forward to see your next endeavor !

Norm.

Thank you XXXNITRO, Quaralane, and ModelMakerMike!!!

Norm: To be honest, I have no idea of the cost. I didn't keep a record of it. I should finish this one up tonight and then all that is left is to take a few photos, the video updates are coming fast now as I try to get her finished up. Here is the last Godzilla video, the last King Gidrah video will be up soon and then the last Dio video or videos will be up tomorrow.

Godzilla: Final chapter....

Here is the final chapter on King Gidrah! All I have left now is to add the running people to the dio and one other thing. This will be done at the very last minute!! But it will get done. The main thing I am worried about now is the write up on the piece.

King Gidrah: Final chapter

Stunning John!!! Incredible work on King G, as is the entire lot!!! I can't wait to see all the little people running about and the entire dio together!!!!! Just Masterful ! ;)

Great Rendition of Godzilla vs King Gidrah, John!!!

seems like after this you need a lot of sleep :)

cheers!!

TRM and Eastrock: I finished it tonight. I have to wait until tomorrow to take photos, mainly due to the size of this thing. I can't get the lighting correct indoors.

And Eastrock, yes I will need a lot of sleep after this!

Godzilla is looking terrific. The eyes look perfect to me.

King Ghidrah is stunning!

And Mothra is looking superb too, of course.

Looking forward to seeing all this put together, complete with little terrified people running for their lives! Surely the best part of any Godzilla movie.

Igard: Thank you for the kind comment. I have finished it, just spent an hour taking photos, I have over 200 to sort through, but here is a sneak peak:

20110630_226.jpg20110630_300.jpg

Off to work now, will post the final photos later tonight...

Ooo man was looking at your WIP and when you posted those photos I just can't wait to see it finished.
Cheers

Beautiful work on these, John. Going to be a gorgeous diorama when you get it all together.
The work you put into these shows

Man that looks good! Very reallistic (if I can use that term??) cant wait to see the final pics!

ScaleModelDisciple: that was one of my favorite photos in the set, so I posted it.

And I do want to thank the rest of you for the wonderful comments. No photos tonight, I spent my time trying to finish up the rest of the youtube videos....

speaking of which the first one finishes up the base:

Diorama: Final Chapter....

And the second one is a slide show for the Youtube crowd:

Godzilla Diorama: Slide show

Photos will be posted tomorrow....

Way to go John! Absolutely a stellar performance!!! Everything on this looks so good! Btw, did you check with aves to see if you can by it by the 50 gallon drum!!! (((LOL)))!!!

Thanks for bringing us along for this journey...congrats a your finish...WELL DONE!!!!!! ;D

Latest posts

Back