The adversaries face off....

I have had a ball watching this build, especially;
  • - the frustration / satisfaction of solving kit problems
  • - the flashbacks to the classic japanese 'sci-fi' flicks

A couple of years ago I took the family to Japan (it is a fantastic place to visit), my son, Connor who was then 11 brought home some 'Godzilla' toys; actually between the 4 of us we had to buy a new suitcase for our souvenirs.

I've taken some photo's of Connors Godzilla, Baby Godzilla, Gamera and friends as I thought someone my enjoy them and don't you just love Godzilla's classic boxing stance. By the way the British soldier is a Conte 54mm from the Zulu campaign and is there for size reference only. As far as I know the British weren't actually involved in the Godzilla wars......

Anyway I had fun travelling this build with you, hope you go well in the competition.

Regards,

Craig.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Grendals. This is by far my favorite. I know alot of work was put into this and i must tell you it was very much worth it! In my opinion what really makes a good diorama, is a since of drama AND motion, and makes your imagination take over just like a comic book panel, and you have done it with this incredible piece of work here. The colors, the focal points, its all there. You simply forget your looking at built up plastic models and your looking at the action. Thanks so much, you, your vids, and your models are an inspiration.

rob.

Bouryaki: First, I want to thank you for the wonderful words about this build. I know I let my frustration come out in the videos. But that is part of being human. I don't believe in editing out my mistakes. You can't learn from them that way.

Thank you for the photos, I have a few vinyl figures like those you have shown. In fact they sit on a shelf next to a Japanese movie poster for Godzilla 2000. Kind of a little shrine. When I was a kid, I use to love Godzilla movies and the models in them. They are in part, one of the reasons I built this dio.

Wiskee: The only thing I can say about your comments is THANK YOU!

Latest posts

Back