Tamiya 1:35 Cromwell

@spud. Thats a great build you found mate, and its nice to see Citadel paints being used so well. I'd love to have the skills to do a little dio like that. ::)

@panzerace007. ROFL.....dont worry dude i didn't take offence, i'd bring my AT-AT out to play if i had and squish your Panthers. ;-)

Thanks for the pics btw, i had thought of adding a little damage to my model but not quite as much as in those pics....i'd prefer my Cromwell a little more intact. hahahaha

PE set arrived today with my pigs.....blooming hell this stuff is small, what have i let myself in for? ;D

e7ea51a7.jpg

So finally i have all my parts and i can get this show on the road. 8)

Have a good weekend all.

TTFN Matt

buy a dragon kit and you will see how small teh pe can get.. its crazy

FUBAR ,

Yeah ... look at all of those pretty Pigments .. & all that Shiny P.E. !! Tiny .... Tiny ? Oh that's not tiny .... Griffon & Voyager have some of th tiniest P.E. I've ever worked with.

Tiny .... It's good to think about an Opti-Visor ! It saves th Eyes !

Hey .... Bring on that AT-AT ... I got sumtin fo dat Mon !

GermanATAT.png

LMFAO......nooooooo you stole one of our AT-AT's!!!!

Curse those bloody Ewoks *shakes fist at sky and sulks* :p

TTFN Matt

no chance in hell, I wouldnt wast my money on a 1/72 kit Gime a Big burly 1/35 anyday ;D

fubar said:
LMFAO......nooooooo you stole one of our AT-AT's!!!!

Curse those bloody Ewoks *shakes fist at sky and sulks* :p

TTFN Matt

FUBAR ,

I can neither confirm nor deny from Whom ... We got that technology from ... ;D

Hi Fubar,

Your amassing a real nice collection ofgoodies for this build which is shaping up to be a real enjoyable build already ;D

Etch can be wee bit tricky, but i think as long as you take your time with it you be grand, a few tips and tricks i picked was to advoid cutting the parts from a kinda springy surface such as citting matt as it may cause the part to fly out the fret and into the abyss, one tip i was told to use a pain of glass (from an old picture frame works) as glass has no spring it. But a more practical tip is sticking a strip of tape to under side of the fret to keep every thing locked in place when your cutting away

hope this help mate :)

shane

PE tool finally arrived, its very well made, lots of options and.............small!!!! lol

c8a13820.jpg

Now i have to figure out how the hell i use it ;D

It's a small one , but It'll do th Job !! Those fingers there hold th P.E. & then you can bend th pieces up however you need them .

Can't wait to see ya get th itch !!

Latest posts

Back