Tamiya 1:35 Cromwell

panzerace007

FUBAR ,

The bigger benders are great if you are doin P.E. fenders like th ones on the German Panzer III & IV and longer things of that nature (i.e. Schurzen brackets etc) . You can bend th lip all @ one time & keep it straight.

If you can't find th stuff in th UK You could try hittin up th States @ http://thesmallshop.com/index.php?main_page=authorized_dealers .. th exchange rate is cheaper on your end ??? Little Cars is a dealer in th UK have you tried them ? http://www.little-cars.co.uk/list8.html , home page - http://www.little-cars.co.uk/ - you could call 'em & see if it's in stock ??

Beobachtungsbereich

Prep for STAB....STAB ON!
Nice kits! Haven't seen hessian cam job done on a model before and this one is going to be interesting.

Looking forward to the build!

Regards

fubar

I keep getting this strange urge to go play Call Of Duty when i wear this mask ;D

Now where did i leave my flashbangs.......

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
pft i play bf3 and its a million times better than cod, altough cod 4 was a great game.. "was"

fubar

Oh well....worth asking, always good to have reliable squad m8's lol

TTFN Matt

spud

lol yep, me and the mates have our own server, good fun ;D

fubar

Accuracy 10.4%......does that mean you like shotguns or are you a spray'n'pray?

spud

lol ya i like the mobile lav "usas" for a long time i was only at 6% acc but at the end of the day its all good fun and it dont bother me that i have more deaths than kills in it :)

fubar

@ spud. Wow 200+ hours tho.....good effort dude, not sure i even topped 100 yet! lol

A few ref pics of Cromwell's i have....if anyone knows of any other good ones, especially showing the Hessian tape camo can they let me know plz! lol

11edb.jpg
a27mcromwell1.jpg
Can-Cromwell.jpg
CromwellTank.jpg
cromwell-1.jpg
cromwell02.jpg
CromwellTankDiana.jpg
vehicle_cromwell1.jpg

I see a common thing for most of those pics is for the front mud guards (dunno if thats what they are :p) to have been removed, i may try to copy that on mine.

TTFN Matt

spud

lol ya a few hours a day will do that. ive seen people with 700h piut in.

Ive had a look but didnt come up with much but i did stuble across this build

panzerace007

FUBAR ,

I found some Killa' pix of th Cromies !!

3201585042_b9b9fd613b.jpg

Destroyed8H_Cromwell.jpg

;D ;D ;D But then again I do love th German Panzers !! ;D and your Cromwell would look great with an 88mm hole in th Turret :eek: ;D ( just kiddin' !! )

Latest posts