Tamiya 1:32 Mustang on sale

Moon Puppy

I have seen on Great Models and Spruebrothers that the kit is for sell for $125.00

Mine should be here next week... 8)

Cool! Just in case either go out of stock, Phil's Hobby on Amazon is selling the model for $115 with $10 shipping. ;D

I don't either. hahaha
It's not like I don't have 20 other projects I could be working on. <sigh> I have to finish that Dragon kit, I can't not finish a kit; but I think I'm going to make it easier on myself now and close up the engine and gun bays, putty the wing details and go to town.

Lucky Model has it for 109.00, but with 30 bucks S&H

Since Its fairly new and it cost that much on the market. wish luck on your build guys!!!

Myke said:
I don't either. hahaha
It's not like I don't have 20 other projects I could be working on. <sigh> I have to finish that Dragon kit, I can't not finish a kit; but I think I'm going to make it easier on myself now and close up the engine and gun bays, putty the wing details and go to town.

Lucky Model has it for 109.00, but with 30 bucks S&H

Yeah but for 130 US dollars... Shipped ! that's pretty good ! 123.48 Canucky dollars... which is even better... Hoot !

They have the dang thing going for 150+ on ebay not including shipping. Maybe I should put mine up and put RARE on the title and double my money!! Na..couldn't do that. Especially when I'm going to build it!

its 99.95 on hobylink japan or 69 euro. i can live with that price. but how they can chare 57 euro to ship it is beond me. even the cheap shipping is 35 euro..

I think the shipping cost is due to the size and weight of the kit. It exceeds 1kg (2.2lbs for the metrically challenged), which is usually the cut off for the cheap shipping.

I looked to see what Canada Post would charge for the cheapest shipping to the UK/Ireland, and it would be in the $45CDN neighborhood.

HLJ can offer it cheaper than pretty much anyone else, because they are in Japan and a stone's throw from Tamiya, and the kits don't need to be shipped very far versus even the online shops in China, nevermind places in North America.

i checked out lucky Model and and they charge €25 for 1-3 day shipping wich is decent. it would cost me 104 euro including kit. i still think its on the pricy side but ill be in london in a few weeks so ill see what i can get it for there.

if i got it from you it would cot me 24 euro more. but you never know i might get it from you if your nice to me :p

Well with a name like Spud....I thought you might be John "Spud" Murphy the former editor of Tamiya Military Modeler and MMIR magazines....there has to be a compliment in there somewhere and worth something!! ;D ;D

did they say they were releasing a 1:48th version also?

and yes ace i do rock!! ;D

Latest posts

Back