T.G.I.F! Model build

fblanton

Yeah its Friday! Model cave will be open for friends to gather. I may need to initiate the Den option. Move the furniture from the den. Put the dinning room table there and enough chairs for the guys!

PANZERACE 007 will be "In th House" ;D ! I'm lookin forward to th Build day tomorrow @ the Blanton Estate !

That Build day is in th' Bag Baby !!! It was a Great Day for modeling as it was raining all day !!

DSC08034.jpg
Here We all are. From Right to Left - Frank Blanton (fblanton), Tabb Tharrington , Mark Elder, & your truely panzerace007. Frank & I representin' SMA !!

frankssherman5142011.jpg
Frank bulding Tasca's Sherman Easy 8

tabbsHellcat5142011.jpg
Tabb toiling away on AFV Club's Hell Cat

marksChiHa5142011.jpg
Mark giving th Clamp Down to Tamiya's "vintage" Japanese Chi-ha

Myshindenjungletigerstripe.jpg
Panzerace007 rockin' out the 1st. stage camo of the Tiger Stripe camo in German Tri-Tone colors ! Old habits Die Hard !!

It seems you got a good easy relaxing time... :D

;D A doubt:

In wich kit came the green glass bottles that can be seen in some pictures??? ;D ;D

I can´t belive there were just two Lager "losses" in that session ;D ;D

Here were I live (or the people I know, at least)... if we begin "talking" to the Lagers in a modelling session... well... the results... better don´t try to glue PE parts... you know ;D ;D

Cheers.

Right. Too many beers and the fine parts can not be glued. It is always a great time having the boys over. My wife helps me move furniture from the den and dinning room to set up.

Frank

Jelly said:
It seems you got a good easy relaxing time... :D

;D A doubt:

In wich kit came the green glass bottles that can be seen in some pictures??? ;D ;D

I can´t belive there were just two Lager "losses" in that session ;D ;D

Here were I live (or the people I know, at least)... if we begin "talking" to the Lagers in a modelling session... well... the results... better don´t try to glue PE parts... you know ;D ;D

Cheers.

JELLY - What you can't see is that th 12 pack of Yuengling Lager that met an Early Demise !! ;D It was all Good Fun with No Heavy heads !!

Hey guys,

@Frank ;) Believe me, Frank, your wife deserves a king size love kiss if she helps you moving furniture to allow you and the lads to have the proper area to "play" with the plastic and Lagers. Wow, man, thats love!!!

@ Panzerace007: ;D Hey old foxes maybe you´ve been trained in the SAS because you´ve camoed very well the Layup Point of the rest of the "Squadron" of 12 Lagers !!! ;D I hope they were served COOL... :D

Cheers, guys, I can see you´ve enjoyed the day, ;)

Latest posts

Back